No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chaos in opposition to Cosmos possible?
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Comment

• When people just don't WANT to understand...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Man, how isolated one gets when the internet dies...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Spending the night in a tent by a lake far up in the mountains with huge amounts of shrooms really rejuvenate body, mind and soul

Comment

• Lost another great gangster actor.
            RIP Frank Vincent

"Now go home and get your fucking shine box"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m06lUqcaPy8

Comment

• Hopefully I'm saying this in the right thread but I'm modding my Fender Stratocaster so instead of volume tone tone it's neck volume middle volume bridge volume. I'm also either going to put a single coil sized humbucker in it and use the 5 way switch as a coil tap switch or I'm (actually the Guitar Center tech is) going to have it so there's a lever that I flick to switch from the special stuff and a regular 5 way switch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                Doofus is one of those i miss. NID was "younger" as a member, but miss him too. They were good contributors. But RLP, Axeman, 8-bit, KDC,, Star, Icy Sun, Franklin, Vyn, Ochlocracy, Wick Crick, Dev, Spiral (though "younger"), nunoni, Never Sat, Totentanz, Kami-tom, Typhon, Josef, Sicko, AlexBarg, Dr. Fukk and Musicman are just a few of the names i miss seing around... Where are you guys?!?

...but seriously folks, I'm back. Thanks for remembering me, Bill. I've been caught up in life and got bored a bit. I'll probably come back like this every now and then, but I understand how it feels. I've known great members that were here before me come and go.

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                Nice to see there's not much sin or buffalos going on at the moment, though...
                I feel the same way, but years later I just stopped getting mad and let them go.
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• I have great admiration for the head sculptures done by Messerschmidt.

Comment

• At the theatre, going to see Ibsens Ghosts. 500 suits-&-ties, and me; on shrooms, in my Blaze In The Northern Sky t-shirt, and i was the only one relevant to the situation. Culture is an often misunderstood term...

Comment

• My new switch fans make a noise like this: whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Also, I found out that I really really like Burmese cuisine.

Comment

• Halloween!

Comment

• steppin' on a toad
                          hoping it don't explode
                          got a jackalope on my ass

cookin' for my mother
                          who looks like your brother

that toad's so hard to fry
                          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Goddamn shit fucking crap!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ... this morning, in a shop doing my job, very upset about a new and imperfect software installed on my computer. I want to go out when suddenly, during few seconds, a robin arises on my left shoulder. I smile when I meet his black eye pointed at me. "Calm down, idiot, that doesn't deserve it ..." seems to tell me the bird before flying off. the little ball of feathers was right.
                              love this rare and stealthy moment in such a boring day ...

Comment

• Moved to another thread....
                                Last edited by Charger; 10-27-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X