No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can’t I search for Never Say Die! on here or advanced search?

It says sorry nothing found, or something to that effect.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Milk it baby!! Milk it!!!!

Random Thought Process 2654897645322229988333999666
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Why can’t I search for Never Say Die! on here or advanced search?

It says sorry nothing found, or something to that effect.
        This is what it says:

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
        never, say, die
        They are too common short words for search...and it seems that you can't search a phrase just individual words...

Also the search engine does not recognize special characters so you cannot use exclamation marks or such.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
          This is what it says:

They are too common short words for search...and it seems that you can't search a phrase just individual words...

Also the search engine does not recognize special characters so you cannot use exclamation marks or such.
          Thanks Charger, I tried without the exclamation mark and still nothing, I never had a problem searching other words before, you’d think it would be a common search on this board.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I have noticed that Farenheit scale, pounds, miles' not being converted into metric systems and Centigrade scale makes me mad.
            Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
              I have noticed that Farenheit scale, pounds, miles' not being converted into metric systems and Centigrade scale makes me mad.
              This is America sweetheart, it’s our system.

Hope you don’t get too mad, maybe I can help you convert Freeyyaa, let me know sister, hope you’ve been well.
              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-11-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

This is America sweetheart, it our system.

Hope you don’t get too mad, maybe I can help you convert Freeyyaa, let me know sister, hope you’ve been well.
                America is a continent, buddy (well, two actually), not a nation, and (as far as i know) the only American nations who still use fahrenheit is the U.S. (if you could call that a true nation) and Jamaica.

The fact that you're so backwards and arrogant you're not able to follow the rest of the world only hurt yourself, as with so many other things.

The same goes for U.K., the other commonwealth countries and others who still use pounds and miles...
                The Danish numerical system is outright laughable.

Now, i know you're clueless about history, so i don't expect you'll understand.

P&L

Edit: and fahrenheit is a German, not an "U.S.Aian" system...
                Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-11-2018, 02:07 PM.
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  America is a continent, buddy (well, two actually), not a nation, and (as far as i know) the only American nations who still use fahrenheit is the U.S. (if you could call that a true nation) and Jamaica.

The fact that you're so backwards and arrogant you're not able to follow the rest of the world only hurt yourself, as with so many other things.

The same goes for U.K., the other commonwealth countries and others who still use pounds and miles...
                  The Danish numerical system is outright laughable.

Now, i know you're clueless about history, so i don't expect you'll understand.

P&L

Edit: and fahrenheit is a German, not an "U.S.Aian" system...
                  Don’t be a hater Billy, America is my country.

God bless you, spread the peace brother.

I’m not arrogant, you’re my brother I love you man.
                  Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-11-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Don’t be a hater Billy, America is my country.

God bless you Billy, spread the peace brother.

I’m not arrogant Billy, you’re my brother I love you man.
                    Not hating, just saying as it is. You saying America is your country is like me saying Europe is mine.
                    You're in no position to deside my relationship with the devine, so, yeah. You're arrogant.
                    But my point in the last post is that your "country" is arrogant in relation to the rest of the world. You could be great if you saw yourself as part of the rest of the world instead of trying to put yourself above it. And the fact that your internal problems regarding poverty and civil rights are on par with a so-called "third world" country just shows how far off the rails you are. As i said; it only hurts yourself.
                    The sad thing is that as long as you keep insisting on being the "world police", it actually affect the rest of us too. Just glad that with your debt to China it won't last too much longer, and hopefully you'll go back to being a (great) republic instead of trying to be an empire. And since you've managed to elect a mentally unstable clown as your leader, that prosess will only be sped up.

I say this with the outmost love for the U.S. republic, and you. I only wish the best for you, so it hurts to see how much you ruin things for yourself.
                    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-11-2018, 02:38 PM.
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Not hating, just saying as it is. You saying America is your country is like me saying Europe is mine.
                      You're in no position to deside my relationship with the devine, so, yeah. You're arrogant.
                      But my point in the last post is that your "country" is arrogant in relation to the rest of the world. You could be great if you saw yourself as part of the rest of the world instead of trying to put yourself above it. And the fact that your internal problems regarding poverty and civil rights are on par with a so-called "third world" country just shows how far off the rails you are. As i said; it only hurts yourself.
                      The sad thing is that as long as you keep insisting on being the "world police", it actually affect the rest of us too. Just glad that with your debt to China it won't last too much longer, and hopefully you'll go back to being a (great) republic instead of trying to be an empire. And since you've managed to elect a mentally unstable clown as your leader, that prosess will only be sped up.

I say this with the outmost love for the U.S. republic, and you. I only wish the best for you, so it hurts to see how much you ruin things for yourself.
                      Bill I thought we were cool, I don’t understand all this animosity towards me and my peoples?

Comment

And what if I am extremely poor at math?
                        It always seemed to me that the forum is intrenational.
                        Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

Bill I thought we were cool, I don’t understand all this animosity towards me and my peoples?
                          We're cool, and there's no animosity towards you personally, or the "U.S.Aian" people in general. As said; not even towards the U.S. republic. You've given us alot of great culture, f.ex i love "U.S.Aian" writers like Hunter S. Thompson and Ken Kesey. You invented Rock N' Roll, though i have to say the Brits perfected it into Rock.

But i really hate the U.S. imperialism, because it affects the whole world in a negative way, and you have no right to act the way you've done the last 100+ years.

And back to where this started; i stick to facts, and the fact is that America is a continent, not a nation... Your nation is called U.S.A. Whether it's really a true nation, and not just a loose collection of states (you and the Arabic Emirates) is a whole other matter, but the fact that you don't have a national identity, like mine is Norwegian, is saying something. An American could be anyone from Canada to Argentina. An Arab is anyone from the Arabic sub-continent. There's a reason i keep using the phrase "U.S.Aian", 'cause that's what makes the most sence.

Edit: if you read my last post again, you'll see i end it with saying it's with the outmost love...
                          Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-11-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

And that one is pretty damn arrogant...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
                              And what if I am extremely poor at math?
                              It always seemed to me that the forum is intrenational.
                              I can teach you Freeyyaa, it’s easy.

I’m sorry you’re correct, I automatically think everything is here in America.

Comment

We're cool, and there's no animosity towards you personally, or the "U.S.Aian" people in general. As said; not even towards the U.S. republic. You've given us alot of great culture, f.ex i love "U.S.Aian" writers like Hunter S. Thompson and Ken Kesey. You invented Rock N' Roll, though i have to say the Brits perfected it into Rock.

But i really hate the U.S. imperialism, because it affects the whole world in a negative way, and you have no right to act the way you've done the last 100+ years.

And back to where this started; i stick to facts, and the fact is that America is a continent, not a nation... Your nation is called U.S.A. Whether it's really a true nation, and not just a loose collection of states (you and the Arabic Emirates) is a whole other matter, but the fact that you don't have a national identity, like mine is Norwegian, is saying something. An American could be anyone from Canada to Argentina. An Arab is anyone from the Arabic sub-continent. There's a reason i keep using the phrase "U.S.Aian", 'cause that's what makes the most sence.

Edit: if you read my last post again, you'll see i end it with saying it's with the outmost love...
                                I’m sorry Billy but I disagree with you on everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X