Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadians arent americans
    Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      I’m sorry Billy but I disagree with you on everything.
      I knew you would, so don't be sorry. Referring to what i said in an earlier post; knowing that you're clueless about history i wouldn't expect you to understand either... Disagreeing that the U.S. politics affects the whole world is pretty ignorant, though.

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill Scruggs View Post
      canadians arent americans
      So cute, you say that as if your opinion actually matters...

No, a German isn't European, a Chinese isn't Asian and an Etiopian isn't African...

So tell me, what continent does Canada belong to, then?
      Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-12-2018, 04:01 AM.
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        I knew you would, so don't be sorry. Referring to what i said in an earlier post; knowing that you're clueless about history i wouldn't expect you to understand either... Disagreeing that the U.S. politics affects the whole world is pretty ignorant, though.

No, a German isn't European, a Chinese isn't Asian and an Etiopian isn't African...

I know the real history, not the bullshit your fed.

Buffalo Bill is right and his opinion matters as much as yours or anyone’s, and Mexicans aren’t American either as aren’t the rest of the people south of the border.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I know the real history
          Apparently not...

You heard of Amerigo Vespucci? He was the one who named it America, and that was the lands south of Mexico. Once again i'll have to remind you that your country was named U.S.A., as it's a united collection of states within the American continent. It's pretty simple, really, if you could just pull your head out off your ass and open your eyes...

But i'm done beating this dead horse now. It's impossible to make someone understand when they simply refuse to. Overall this is really just a good example of the "U.S.A.nian" arrogance...

But feel free to answer this one, anyone:

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
          Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-12-2018, 07:58 AM.
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Apparently not...

You heard of Amerigo Vespucci? He was the one who named it America, and that was the lands south of Mexico. Once again i'll have to remind you that your country was named U.S.A., as it's a united collection of states within the American continent. It's pretty simple, really, if you could just pull your head out off your ass and open your eyes...

But i'm done beating this dead horse now. It's impossible to make someone understand when they simply refuse to. Overall this is really just a good example of the "U.S.A.nian" arrogance...

But feel free to answer this one, anyone:
            Canada belongs to the North American continent as does Mexico, that doesn’t make them American.

Peace Billy. (YoY)
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Canada belongs to the North American continent as does Mexico, that doesn’t make them American.
              Norway belongs to the northern Europe, as do Finland, that doesn't make them European.

Read those sentences ten times, and if you don't get how stupid it sounds, you've got a problem...

Comment

Norway belongs to the northern Europe, as do Finland, that doesn't make them European.

Read those sentences ten times, and if you don't get how stupid it sounds, you've got a problem...
                You just don’t get it Billy, peace and love to you brother. (YoY)

Comment

You just don’t get it
                  The whole problem is that you couldn't find a real name for your country, so you've relied on the name of the continent. That doesn't mean the name don't apply for the rest of the continent any less. What do you call a person from Yemen, Qatar or Kuwait as opposed to one from the United Arab Emirates?

It's pretty obvious who gets what...

Comment

• Wow....talk about fighting over nothing!

Plus neither one of you is 100% right or 100% wrong on this one...

There is no country named America but at the same time there is no continent named America either.

Also in spoken language the word America has become synonym for United States of AMERICA thus it applies more there than it does as a continent...because there are NORTH and SOUTH American continents...but there is NO continent named America. However if one wants to lump them together then the proper term would be Americas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      Wow....talk about fighting over nothing!

Plus neither one of you is 100% right or 100% wrong on this one...

There is no country named America but at the same time there is no continent named America either.

Also in spoken language the word America has become synonym for United States of AMERICA thus it applies more there than it does as a continent...because there are NORTH and SOUTH American continents...but there is NO continent named America. However if one wants to lump them together then the proper term would be Americas.
                      You get it Charger, you’re always the gentleman.

Comment

I can teach you Freeyyaa, it’s easy.

I’m sorry you’re correct, I automatically think everything is here in America.
                        And what if I automatically think everything is here in Russia?
                        I have always disliked math.
                        Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                          Wow....talk about fighting over nothing!
                          Thanx

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                          because there are NORTH and SOUTH American continents...but there is NO continent named America. However if one wants to lump them together then the proper term would be Americas.
                          I'm old enough that when i was in primary school America was considered one continent, that's what we were taught. Just look at the Olympic rings representing the five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and...: America.

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                          Also in spoken language the word America has become synonym for United States of AMERICA
                          I know it is. Here in Norway too, and i've had this discussion with other Norwegians. Doesn't mean it's right, though. So:

I stand by my facts, and refer back to
                          Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                          The whole problem is that you couldn't find a real name for your country

Comment

Thanx

I'm old enough that when i was in primary school America was considered one continent, that's what we were taught. Just look at the Olympic rings representing the five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and...: America.

I know it is. Here in Norway too, and i've had this discussion with other Norwegians. Doesn't mean it's right, though. So:

I stand by my facts, and refer back to

7 continents.

Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Antarctica,

Comment

7 continents.

Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Antarctica,
                              I know, though Antarctica wasn't considered a continent back then either... Blame it on the IOC...

Funny enough; this whole thing started with the stupidity of countries who don't follow the metric system and celsius.

Comment

well uh being canadian and all kind of helps

north america which is different from america entirely

you claim to have knowledge on points but you (or the norwegian school system, either or, i dont really care) cant even get my continent's name correct

Last edited by Buffalo Bill Scruggs; 01-12-2018, 08:17 PM.
                                Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X