Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zzzptm View Post

Don't get a Finnish guy, though, he'll go insane from all the racket.
    and laughing my ass off...

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Billy, I want my hat back.
    O.K. Just send me your adress and some stamps, and i'll... Heeey, wait a minute... :-P

Originally posted by zzzptm View Post
    I've had people try to flirt with me or get too close to me because they were interested in a little fling. Those I brush aside and leave them at that. I've also been subject to sexual harassment in which I had a manager who created crisis situations at work that supposedly only I could resolve... and then stayed waaaaaay too close to me as I worked through the night to resolve. When a manager says "Please don't tell anyone I did this or I could get into real trouble" while leaning in and trying to flirt at the same time, that's not romance, that's sexual harassment. That's the abuse of power to demand something not rightfully theirs.
    #YouToo?

I have to point out, though: In the Nordic society from the bronze age up till the christianization (about 1000 A.D.) women were pretty equal to men. They were the ones who controlled the farms, as the men were out trading and going to wars. Ofcourse there were slaves who did the actual work. Even when the men was at home, it was the women who was the keeper of the keys, so they had complete control over the farms resources. They could even devorce of their own will, not needing to proof abuse, f.ex.
    There were even women warriors, Skjoldmųy (shield maiden), and Odin had his own deified women warriors called Valkyrie.
    Not very usual in other parts of Europe or the rest of the world in that time period, even less compared to the years after.

Jesus also spoke about the equality between men and women, after all Mary of Magdala was his most important disciple, the one who understood his message the most (just read the bible). It wasn't until Peter, Paul and their followers started organizing the thing that became known as the church that side of the story was swept aside, because they were men wanting to stay in power ofcourse, so she was vilified.

Always been facinated by the Vietnamese matriarchy.
    Or a more modern example; the Icelandic. Of all the stupid bankers who threw the whole world into a financial crisis, there was ONE Icelandic bank not involved in the stupidity. One run by women.
    And we keep asking ourself who the weaker gender is? As if we men would survive at all if it weren't for women...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-07-2018, 01:06 PM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Goddamn this has become one fuckin hostile place recently.

And it's no surprise (to me anyways) that the perpetrators seem to be our religious fanatics again...it is quite surprising just how much hate fits into their hearts...but then again makes it bit easer to see how in certain other religion breeds so much terrorists.

I am almost 100% done with this place already...you can't talk about anything here anymore without someone starting a fight over nothing. Stupid...fuckin' stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Goddamn this has become one fuckin hostile place recently.

And it's no surprise (to me anyways) that the perpetrators seem to be our religious fanatics again...it is quite surprising just how much hate fits into their hearts...but then again makes it bit easer to see how in certain other religion breeds so much terrorists.

I am almost 100% done with this place already...you can't talk about anything here anymore without someone starting a fight over nothing. Stupid...fuckin' stupid.
        Charger I have the utmost respect for, always have.

The people starting the fights here are the people continuously quote mine and others posts and coming after us for anything they don’t agree with, anything we say, force is met with force.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

The people starting the fights here are the people continuously quote mine and others posts and coming after us for anything they don’t agree with, anything we say, force is met with force.
          Until recently, I was under the impression that Christians were not allowed to lie. Either that impression was just false, and I misread something in the bible, or you are not a Christian. Not really my problem anyway, just a little shocking how far you and BTE are trying to bend the truth.

Comment

And it's no surprise (to me anyways) that the perpetrators seem to be our religious fanatics again...it is quite surprising just how much hate fits into their hearts
            Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Can you even read at all? Do you seriously not understand it's you he's talking about here?
            Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-08-2018, 09:28 AM.
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Well it's one thing to disagree with people and have debates and it's a whole other thing to constantly take it into personal level and threatening violence and what not.

Also shouldn't a good christian take the high road and be the better person? There ain't a lot of that going on.

I have read more hateful posts from you, BTE and Ronn here in the past week than I think I've ever read on this forum in my entire time of being here. And that is saying something.

And what comes to people coming after you three...well...from what I can tell they are only reacting to your rather distasteful and at times out right obnoxious comments.

Anyways I just want this place to be a nice place to visit and talk about things Sabbath...now it most certainly is not.

Comment

• Forum communities are hard to come by, at least good and strong ones. I'm with Charger. Things absolutely can be better.

Comment

Well it's one thing to disagree with people and have debates and it's a whole other thing to constantly take it into personal level and threatening violence and what not.

Also shouldn't a good christian take the high road and be the better person? There ain't a lot of that going on.

I have read more hateful posts from you, BTE and Ronn here in the past week than I think I've ever read on this forum in my entire time of being here. And that is saying something.

And what comes to people coming after you three...well...from what I can tell they are only reacting to your rather distasteful and at times out right obnoxious comments.

Anyways I just want this place to be a nice place to visit and talk about things Sabbath...now it most certainly is not.
                  Sorry you feel that way I see you’ve also jumped on the bandwagon.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
                    Until recently, I was under the impression that Christians were not allowed to lie. Either that impression was just false, and I misread something in the bible, or you are not a Christian. Not really my problem anyway, just a little shocking how far you and BTE are trying to bend the truth.
                    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                    Can you even read at all? Do you seriously not understand it's you he's talking about here?
                    Originally posted by Charger View Post

Case in point, who is doing the attacking and constant harassment?

Comment

who is doing the attacking and constant harassment?
                      A person constanly reffering to me as a doped out druggie, f.ex...

Comment

• Ringo: Liverpool can be a lonely place on a Saturday night, and this is only Thursday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by zzzptm View Post
                          Forum communities are hard to come by, at least good and strong ones. I'm with Charger. Things absolutely can be better.
                          Indeed!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          Sorry you feel that way I see you’ve also jumped on the bandwagon.
                          What bandwagon is that? The one that wants this forum to be a better nicer place without all the fighting? Damn right I'm on that one!!

Comment

• Jack, you got mail Check it out fast

Comment

• Doctor John, I sent you a PM.

Comment

• Back to more random thoughtage...

If you miss work because you tripped over building materials at your home for a renovation, does that mean you call in *brick*?

Comment

Working...
                                X