Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zzzptm View Post

If you miss work because you tripped over building materials at your home for a renovation, does that mean you call in *brick*?
    If you get lost on the way, do you call in *thick*?
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• One Christmas, I couldn't get out of my holiday costume. I had to call in *St. Nick*.

Comment

• If you're the vocalist in Jefferson Airplane, do you call in Grace Slick?
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• If you're running late, do you call in quick?
          If you're a hillbilly, do you call in a hick?
          If you're a magician, do you call in a trick?
          If you've got two jobs, do you call in a pick?
          If nobody likes you, do you call in a prick? Or a dick?
          If you keep this joke going, do you call it a shtick?

Comment

• I got all your PM's everyone ..... so my random thought is THANKYOU so much!! .... And don't worry "The Listen" shall return!

E , I left you a return PM , I will definitely send a donation your way , if you would like ,,,, a proper fret is Key - see what I did there

Thel , let me know what you think! .... enjoy , they are awesome!

God Bless guys n gals

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              If you're running late, do you call in quick?
              If you're a hillbilly, do you call in a hick?
              If you're a magician, do you call in a trick?
              If you've got two jobs, do you call in a pick?
              If nobody likes you, do you call in a prick? Or a dick?
              If you keep this joke going, do you call it a shtick?
              Yes to all of them, I believe.

And when someone pours molasses all over your front porch and your feet get trapped in the goo, pull out your cell phone and call in stick-y.

Comment

• Just as fast as the random thought I had entered my brain, it left.
                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Mamma mia, here we go again...

Comment

Mamma mia, here we go again...
                    Here I go again, on my own... down the only road I've ever known...

Comment

Here I go again, on my own... down the only road I've ever known...
                      Like a Victor I was born to walk with Joan. That's what my buddies used to sing to that song ( Vic and Joan are my parents)
                      You bought and sold me with your lying words.
                      Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

• The war is over now and peace has begun, let’s all get together now and have some Sabbath fun.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post
                          Like a Victor I was born to walk with Joan. That's what my buddies used to sing to that song ( Vic and Joan are my parents)
                          The original was "Like a hobo, I was born to walk alone"

It didn't sound like that... Came off as "Like a homo, I was born to walk alone"

When they re-recorded it, Mr. Coverdale sang, "Like a drifter..." Lots less grief from the non-heteronormative community after that move.

Comment

It didn't sound like that... Came off as "Like a homo, I was born to walk alone"

When they re-recorded it, Mr. Coverdale sang, "Like a drifter..." Lots less grief from the non-heteronormative community after that move.
                            LOL, yep, drifter is definitely better. :-)

Comment

'Scuse me while i kiss this guy...

Comment

'Scuse me while i kiss this guy...
                                Slow cousin Walter
                                The fire engine guy

Comment

Working...
                                X