Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe, thank you for all of your efforts. BSO is definitely THE source for information and discussion of the incomparable Black Sabbath. You are the man! Did you hear anything new from BS management when you spoke to them about "Tony" Clufetos? The 50th anniversary of Black Sabbath is worthy of some new release, or celebration.

Damian, thank you as well. I hope the agitators find another place to spread their negativity.

Comment

• BSO!! \m/ YoY

Comment

• What is the sound of one hand jerking itself off?
        You bought and sold me with your lying words.
        Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

• To talk in a closet , "knowledge" speaks .... Wisdom no longer listens.

Comment

• The serpent was once a beautiful animal with wings that flew above the cattle.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I’m just a man and I am what I am yeah, nobody will ever change my ways.

Don’t need the masses no, and don’t need to belong yeah, God fearing is what I am!
              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-03-2018, 02:15 PM.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I am more and more worried: Any news about Baby Metal?

Comment

• This time next week, it's going to be an hour later.
                  We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                    This time next week, it's going to be an hour later.
                    Yeah, I hate that, I lose an hours sleep.

Comment

• Who is this guy Michael_Zanette, he has zero posts but yet every time he’s on here he’s private messaging?

Comment

• Lovely weather we’re having Nor’easter with nothing but snow, oh how I love the winter weather!!!

Comment

• "Takový je způsob života" is the Czech phrase for "Such is the way of life". This is more commonly known by its French translation as "C'est La Vie". But I went with the Czech because I'm starting to get my learn on with it.

Ciao! (That's Italian, sometimes means "Hello", but in this case means "Goodbye".)
                          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• A most Happy and blessed St. Patrick’s Day to all!!!!

Comment

• Today we are having fun: the election day!
                              Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
                                Today we are having fun: the election day!
                                Which ones do you have to choose from?
                                Last edited by Kennyz; 03-18-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X