No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A flower in my hair? I don’t even have shoes on my feet!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I deleted my last post as it involved political matters, and I don't want to break forum rules.

Just letting everyone know, especially for those lurking around copying and pasting my posts and then re posting them asking me "what's this about?"
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Holy shit, some of the stuff ive posted on this thread in the past is weird...
        You tried to suppress me
        But nothing holds me down
        Just when you think you're happy
        I come around

Comment

• It's even worse when you were in high school when you created your account, so your thoughts as a 16-year old buffoon are out there. I don't think there's anything particularly embarrassing on here, but there are a couple of forums and a YouTube gaming channel I will NOT visit ever again because of that. It's kinda sad because some of my videos got tens of thousands of views even though they were complete garbage. That's part of the reason why I deleted my Facebook account; just awful, cringe-inducing garbage from when I was a (very handsome but) unpopular and douchey teenager. If I could stand to look at it, I'd do the same for my YouTube account, but I haven't even looked at it since high school. My brother told me the view counts on the videos.
          Last edited by BSParanoid; 10-24-2018, 04:04 AM.
          "The lover of life's not a sinner
          The ending is just a beginner
          The closer you get to the meaning
          The sooner you know that you're dreaming..."

RIP Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
            Today we are having fun: the election day!
            This reminds me of the time they had election in China.

A reporter asked a local man ”how often do you have elections”.

”Well, plactically evely molning.”
            People seemed to be content
            Fifty dollars paid the rent
            Freaks were in the circus tent
            Those were the days

Comment

Working...
            X