No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I drink really hard, when I wake up the next morning, I feel like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon.
    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
      Random thought: I stepped in horse shit today
      I've always liked the smell of horse shit. It's the only shit that doesn't smell like shit.
      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
      --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Franklin View Post
        I've always liked the smell of horse shit. It's the only shit that doesn't smell like shit.

It smells like body odor instead... it's not terribly distinctive so it will just go unnoticed.
        The worst shit is dog shit, especially if you feed the dog good quality dog food like Nutrisca, it smells like regular dog shit mixed with very strong smelling mucus. It's potent too, one three inch long dog turd can be smelled through an entire house. I hate when people call shit poop, I think poop sounds disgusting, but shit has enough other connotations that it dosen't bother me.
        You tried to suppress me
        But nothing holds me down
        Just when you think you're happy
        I come around

Comment

• the early worm, catches the bird.
          The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by devstorm View Post
            the early worm, catches the bird.

Please elaborate...
            You tried to suppress me
            I come around

Comment

• Random thought:

What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?
              You tried to suppress me
              I come around

Comment

• GOODBYE TO AN ASSHOLE -up here in Canada!!
                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                  GOODBYE TO AN ASSHOLE -up here in Canada!!

What asshole??

Quite random!
                  You tried to suppress me
                  I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                    GOODBYE TO AN ASSHOLE -up here in Canada!!
                    I have mixed feelings. In 2008 someone said Change, this one says Real Change.

Comment

• Random rant:

I take theatre class, why I do that, I don't know. I hate acting, I like to be myself, I hate being defaced with makeup and costumes I don't want, and I despise the class, especially the rehearsals. So, this week, I get to miss school Thursday and Friday for it (sounds all nice dosen't it). But wait for it...

I have to attend theatre workshops and watch plays for class Saturday. What a fucking stupid decision of me to take a class like theatre. I have no passion for it, it was an extra class that I was tempted to take by the guidance counseler. Theatre workshops sound boring- I don't want to become an actor, I want to become a musician. (Technically, I am one). I am dropping out of this class, but my mother says I've made a commitment so I have to stay for a competition because "the theatre teacher cares about it". I was never given a for stating that theatre involved after school rehearsals and weekend rehearsals. I thought they were in class.

I don't care what a teacher cares about. I am self centered when I'm angry.
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

I hate being defaced with makeup and costumes
                        But still you want to make Black Metal?

Seriously, taking drama-classes will help you musically too. Not only the obvious thing with a stage show, but writing the music requires alot of drama too.
                        Hang in there, you'll get alot of positive experience you can utilize later in you life (esp. with your music).
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

What asshole??

Quite random!
                          I assume he means Stephen Harper.

However Trudeau is not exactly an optimal choice. Trudeau has no grasp of how economics actually work, and intends to raise taxes for families as well as lower pensions for seniors, so all in all I can safely say that as much as I hated Harper, I believe with Trudeau as prime minister Canada is in for some really, REALLY dark times.
                          Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Bill Scruggs View Post
                            I assume he means Stephen Harper.

However Trudeau is not exactly an optimal choice. Trudeau has no grasp of how economics actually work, and intends to raise taxes for families as well as lower pensions for seniors, so all in all I can safely say that as much as I hated Harper, I believe with Trudeau as prime minister Canada is in for some really, REALLY dark times.
                            From a mile away one can see a bubble over him which says sock puppet, empty suit, corporatist, war monger - in short anything the establishment wants him to do he will. I voted for the knee deep in pee, which was crap too but atleast they said they would repeal c51.

Comment

• I'm going to spend the rest of this week, including the weekend, acting, watching plays, and participating in all day theatre workshops. Sounds like fun...

I'm dropping out of the class afterwards, the school thinks it wouldn't be fair to the theatre teacher, because it's something she cares about. You know what, I have a personal life that I care about.

I thought theatre would be an extra class just for fun, it's an elective, and electives are mandatory. I'm the only theatre student who's in another elective as well. I'm in band, which is something I care about. I failed to realize that theatre is more than just an extra fun thing. I don't care about it, and I have no interest in it.

................THEATRE
                              You tried to suppress me
                              I come around

Comment

• ^^^ If both are too much for you, ofcourse choose band, but... Hate to repeat myself, you know what....

If you don't think it's fun; find the fun!

Now that's fucking cognitive therapy for yah all!!!
                                Last edited by Billy Underdog; 10-21-2015, 04:12 PM.
                                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Working...
                                X