Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
    Does a minor broken wrist really need a cast? My left wrist is hurt because my stupid fucking idiot "friend" kicked me and I went flying and landed on my wrist. This is my left arm. If I get a cast, I might as well kill myself.
    Well if you're used to do it with your left hand you can still use the right one...and it might even feel like a whole new experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
      Well if you're used to do it with your left hand you can still use the right one...and it might even feel like a whole new experience.
      I have no left handed guitars, and I'm not Jimi Hendrix. I know my arm is broken, I know what feels like, but I do not want to see a doctor and end up with a cast.
      You tried to suppress me
      But nothing holds me down
      Just when you think you're happy
      I come around

Comment

• I was doing some cleaning above my newly installed cabinets. I didn't know that the wood used to attach them is very sharp and I cut my knuckle on it. the cut was bad because it took a few minutes to get the bleeding to stop but I didn't realize it was this bad. Two days later I found blood splatter that must have squirted 3 or 4 feet onto some shelves below. Pretty nasty
        Last edited by OIM; 11-29-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
          I was doing some cleaning above my newly installed cabinets. I didn't realize that the wood used to attach them is very sharp and I cut my knuckle on it. the cut was bad because it took a few minutes to get the bleeding to stop but I didn't realize it was this bad. Two days later I found blood splatter that must have squirted 3 or 4 feet onto some shelves below. Pretty nasty
          That sounds painful...
          And looks painful. It's crazy that blood can squirt that far.
          You tried to suppress me
          I come around

Comment

That sounds painful... And looks painful. It's crazy that blood can squirt that far.
            It actually still hurts. I can't bend my finger very far. Because its on my second knuckle, I had to glue the wound with crazy glue... band-aids keep falling off.

Comment

It actually still hurts. I can't bend my finger very far. Because its on my second knuckle, I had to glue the wound with crazy glue... band-aids keep falling off.
              You would be better off wrapping it in a bandage. If it's on the inside of your knuckle, you may have cut a ligament.
              You tried to suppress me
              I come around

Comment

You would be better off wrapping it in a bandage. If it's on the inside of your knuckle, you may have cut a ligament.
                it's on the outside. Its just that when the cut pulls apart it hurts

Comment

it's on the outside. Its just that when the cut pulls apart it hurts
                  I know what your talking about. The wound opens up and stretches. That really hurts. If you play guitar, that really makes it worse.
                  You tried to suppress me
                  I come around

Comment

• Fuck you google. I can't watch 18 plus videos on youtube. I tried to change my age, but a minor cannot change their age to be above 18 on it. Now, as far as google is concerned, I will be 18 at midnight tonight. I think their system to "protect children" is fucking moronic. Oh shit- Junior saw boobies, so he will go on a killing spree...
                    They blow things out of proportion.
                    You tried to suppress me
                    I come around

Comment

• I got 6 (top score) on my oral English exam today, by talking about Jamaica, it's music, Hunter S. Thompson and One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest...
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                        I got 6 (top score) on my oral English exam today, by talking about Jamaica, it's music, Hunter S. Thompson and One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest...
                        You are learning English? You seem very fluent. I basically can't learn a launguage. I failed Spanish last year, and I'm failing French now, and I'm about to fail English if I don't get this fucking works cited page I have to do done.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        I come around

Comment

• Hunter S Thompson, your thoughts on the movie starring Bill Murray about him?
                          Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

You are learning English? You seem very fluent. I basically can't learn a launguage. I failed Spanish last year, and I'm failing French now, and I'm about to fail English if I don't get this fucking works cited page I have to do done.
                            I learned English years ago, but i never finished High School, so i'm taking the exams needed to go to higher education.

What's funny is, i wasn't prepared AT ALL (something they were thinking about giving me just a 5 for), but got extra score for choosing a "difficult" country, having a musical angle, and talking about writers that's unusual in that setting. Pays off to have many interests... ;-)
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• I know someone from China, and he says he thinks in Chinese and English at the same time. That's pretty cool.
                              You tried to suppress me
                              I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
                                Hunter S Thompson, your thoughts on the movie starring Bill Murray about him?
                                Where The Buffalo Roam. Yeah, i think Murray did a good imression of him, though not as good as Johnny Depp. Oscar Acosta is portrayed in a much more serious way than in Fear & Loathing, though i love Benicio Del Toro's version too. It's more a movie about Thompson and his life, rather than being based on a book, so that's nice.

When Depp was to do F&L, Murray told him "the next role you do have to be completely different, or else you'll end up being Hunter forever". Seems like he didn't, as he've basically been Hunter ever since...

Comment

Working...
                                X