That's what I got when I looked up "insane midget music."
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
      The First Amendmant.
      I'm talking about it going up in front of government buildings and being incorporated into state flags, just a random thought.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Whats the use when death calls?
        Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
          Whats the use when death calls?
          Two Tony Martin Sabbath songs.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            If the Confederate soldiers were deemed traitors and committed treason, why was the Confederate flag allowed to go up in the first place?
            To remember those who fought bravely.
            Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

I'm talking about it going up in front of government buildings and being incorporated into state flags, just a random thought.
              Actually, that's a good question. Individuals have free speech. I know nothing about states.
              You tried to suppress me
              But nothing holds me down
              Just when you think you're happy
              I come around

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                To remember those who fought bravely.
                And I agree and also believe that its a symbol of their Southern heritage and the Confederate flag was bigger than slavery, it was about states rights and the federal government's infringement on them, something we're going through today, with the federal government overturning laws us little people vote into place.

Now these politicians and sheeple want the flag removed. Slavery and racism started long before the Confederate flag was even thought of, now they are using current unfortunate events that happened to have it removed.

Look for Martial law to be implemented and the current regime to stay in power past it's eight year occupancy.

Comment

And I agree and also believe that its a symbol of their Southern heritage and the Confederate flag was bigger than slavery, it was about states rights and the federal government's infringement on them, something we're going through today, with the federal government overturning laws us little people vote into place.

Now these politicians and sheeple want the flag removed. Slavery and racism started long before the Confederate flag was even thought of, now they are using current unfortunate events that happened to have it removed.

Look for Martial law to be implemented and the current regime to stay in power past it's eight year occupancy.
                  Just a random thought.

Comment

In addition, the KKK stole the Confederate Flag and began using it
                    to symbolize their organization. This action somewhat changed the
                    flag's original intended meaning.

Comment

Here's some truth for you:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/outloo...6jD_story.html
                      You bought and sold me with your lying words.
                      Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

I don't believe that article, who's truth? I know people from the South whose ancestors fought in the Confederacy and say different, I choose to believe them.

For the record, the Confederate flag should fly high down South.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post
                          The Northern and Southern states developed along different lines. The South
                          remained a predominantly agricultural economy while the North became
                          more and more industrialized. Therefore, the plantation owners who
                          used slave labor to run their business, became very upset at this change
                          in policy. And who can blame them? Any good businessman would be
                          against any government change in the law that would ruin their
                          business.

One glaring error in that article, Sicko.
                          It stated that most poor Americans today still support George W's
                          tax cut for the wealthy. This is false.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                            The Northern and Southern states developed along different lines. The South
                            remained a predominantly agricultural economy while the North became
                            more and more industrialized. Therefore, the plantation owners who
                            used slave labor to run their business, became very upset at this change
                            in policy. And who can blame them? Any good businessman would be
                            against any government change in the law that would ruin their
                            business.

One glaring error in that article, Sicko.
                            It stated that most poor Americans today still support George W's
                            tax cut for the wealthy. This is false.
                            The article was written in 2011

I agree that it makes sense as a businessman to want to keep your slaves. As a human being however...

Hey OID, it's not just that article, do a google search. The only websites that agree with the states rights stuff are clearly right wing Fox News types.

I kind of preferred talking about midgets...

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post
                              Hey OID, it's not just that article, do a google search. The only websites that agree with the states rights stuff are clearly right wing Fox News types.
                              I know people from the South, who have taught me a lot concerning the Civil War or the War Of Northern Aggression as they put it, I take their word for it Sicko, no disrespect to you.

Comment

I know people from the South, who have taught me a lot concerning the Civil War or the War Of Northern Aggression as they put it, I take their word for it Sicko, no disrespect to you.
                                None taken Likewise, I simply prefer historical quotes and facts from history to personal anecdotes by word of mouth from Andy's half cousin's great grandmother. But who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X