Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone heard about guns n rose reunion?

Comment

• Originally posted by tresha View Post
      Does anyone heard about guns n rose reunion?
      Yes, they're planning to go back into the studio and unrecord all their albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
        Best laugh I've had all week.
        How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
        --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Franklin View Post
          Best laugh I've had all week.
          Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
            If only. :V LOL
            Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

• Well it's not like G 'n' R would have a lot to unrecord, but I still dig Appetite and Illusion 1 and 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                As you were on to Axe Fiend and Axeman77, i somehow took it that you were talking about someone who plays the guitar. JK was a keayboardist. But yeah, great guy. Cool avatar of the Peter The Great statue.
                The fact that Josef was a keyboardist (which I knew) and the term AxeFiend or Axeman would logically seem more appropriate for a guitarist, should have been my first clue I was off track.

The kid was cool. 14 years old. We shared many "if you like such and such, you should give so and so a listen" posts.
                How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                  Well it's not like G 'n' R would have a lot to unrecord, but I still dig Appetite and Illusion 1 and 2.
                  I like Appetite for Destruction...
                  You tried to suppress me
                  But nothing holds me down
                  Just when you think you're happy
                  I come around

Comment

The fact that Josef was a keyboardist (which I knew) and the term AxeFiend or Axeman would logically seem more appropriate for a guitarist, should have been my first clue I was off track.

The kid was cool. 14 years old. We shared many "if you like such and such, you should give so and so a listen" posts.
                    You don't see that many young keyboardists anymore, unless said young person is aspiring to be some sort of rapper. I think it's kind of cool to see someone under 20 playing keyboards. I used to play synthesizer. I found something better, and that something better was guitar. I do plan to play it more so I can use it in my own music. I don't have a good keyboard right now. My dad has three. My dad was in a progressive rock band (they actually played more heavy metal when my dad joined. (Cover band) He is a guitarist, but he is very good at keyboards, and the members of the cover band kind of made him drift towards keyboards in the band, which he was mad about.
                    You tried to suppress me
                    I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                      You don't see that many young keyboardists anymore, unless said young person is aspiring to be some sort of rapper.
                      It's a safe bet he had no interest in rap.
                      He was a prog rock fan through and through.
                      I have a sizable prog collection, so it was fun sharing thoughts and ideas with him.

BTW, cool to read about your dad. You might find some gems that you like in his record or CD collection (given your age relative to my kids' ages, he's probably younger than me)
                      --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Inertia's Cave...
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                          Inertia's Cave...
                          Cathedral?

Comment

• Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                            Cathedral?
                            That too. And a random thought...
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

It's a safe bet he had no interest in rap.
                              He was a prog rock fan through and through.
                              I have a sizable prog collection, so it was fun sharing thoughts and ideas with him.

BTW, cool to read about your dad. You might find some gems that you like in his record or CD collection (given your age relative to my kids' ages, he's probably younger than me)
                              He is 47, but I still see him as like 30 something, though...
                              He dosen't have a record collection, just disorganized CDs and Itunes files...
                              He has a small thing of vinyl records that he dosen't use...
                              You tried to suppress me
                              I come around

Comment

• Random thought: I wonder if I'm the only human on earth listening to Robin Trower at this moment.
                                --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X