Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Haha. I have long been a student of what makes people tick, whether good, bad, or indifferent. It all comes down to what I do for a living, as stuff like this is my bread and butter. Young IM is quite an interesting character, at times, and I wanted to understand what necessity drove this creation, and the pros and cons of using it, such as stink, and bleached out carpets. The mere fact that his parents have not twigged to this is also interesting. Getting to the truth of the situation requires me not to judge young IM, so I don't. He is who he is.
    IM?.......
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Comment

Interesting. So, when it flushes behind your dresser, where does it end up? Although it is a resourceful creation, why not just use the real toilet in your house, or pee out the window, or something like that. Doesn't it get stinky after a while of draining behind the dresser? Merry Christmas.
      That is the best paragraph I have ever heard "Merry Christmas" in.
      You tried to suppress me
      I come around

Comment

Haha. I have long been a student of what makes people tick, whether good, bad, or indifferent. It all comes down to what I do for a living, as stuff like this is my bread and butter. Young IM is quite an interesting character, at times, and I wanted to understand what necessity drove this creation, and the pros and cons of using it, such as stink, and bleached out carpets. The mere fact that his parents have not twigged to this is also interesting. Getting to the truth of the situation requires me not to judge young IM, so I don't. He is who he is.
        Iron Masturbator?
        My parents don't know. The necessity that drove this creation- necessity is the mother of invention.
        Partially boredom, too.
        You tried to suppress me
        I come around

Comment

• I broke Siri on my phone by saying a certain word. Every time I say it, the screen cuts off. It does it sometimes when I talk.
          You tried to suppress me
          I come around

Comment

• Christmas sucks for me now. I'm not innocent enough to believe in a man giving kids unlimited gifts anymore, so basically, I have the true feeling that everything is restrained by finance. And my family isn't too well off right now.
            I'm not religious, so I don't see anything there. I like getting off of school. When I was younger, I remember waking up, and walking into a room full of toys and shit. Now, I walk into a room with an iTunes gift card, a stack of books, and maybe a few other smaller items. I want a Marshall guitar amp and nothing else, that would probably be financially fine for my family, but I already have an amp that I don't like much. I am spoiled. It used to be like "Wow, a bicycle! Wow, a fort! Wow, a video game! Wow, look, there's even more stuff behind the couch."
            Well, I never played with any of that stuff beyond the week after Christmas, and I definitely don't want it now. The best part of everything was the feeling of being in a room full of fun stuff, whether the stuff was substantial or not. Now that I'm intelligent, I know that Santa Claus dosen't exist, and I know that there is a limit to how much stuff I will get. It's not that I want the shitty toys, it's that I want to walk into a room full of fun stuff. Last year, my whole extended family was like "What did you get!?" in a very excited way. I was like "a bag of guitar picks, tab books, and an IRig." (Which took me forever to explain.) I like this kind of stuff, it was pretty much everything I wanted.
            I guess I don't want much any more. This gifts have lasted me longer than anything, I still use them.

I guess the youthful magic of Christmas is wearing off for me now.
            You tried to suppress me
            I come around

Comment

Haha. I have long been a student of what makes people tick, whether good, bad, or indifferent. It all comes down to what I do for a living, as stuff like this is my bread and butter. Young IW is quite an interesting character, at times, and I wanted to understand what necessity drove this creation, and the pros and cons of using it, such as stink, and bleached out carpets. The mere fact that his parents have not twigged to this is also interesting. Getting to the truth of the situation requires me not to judge young IW, so I don't. He is who he is.
              Wasn't trying to take the piss ;-) in any way, i-Wiz is the coolest. It was just such a surrealistic convo, esp. when taken out of context
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• I still wanna know where the piss water goes behind the dresser. Into the walls or Into the Void?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                  I still wanna know where the piss water goes behind the dresser. Into the walls or Into the Void?
                  I'd prefer to think that it goes Into the Void.
                  You tried to suppress me
                  I come around

Comment

• Why do you think about such ribald and stupid things?
                    Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
                      Why do you think about such ribald and stupid things?
                      Room urinals are a family tradition!!...
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

• Random thought- what happens if you shit in a urinal? One time, I was in a bathroom, and someone took a diarrheal shit on the fucking toilet seat. What is wrong with people? Could the guy not make it an extra three inches to get over the actual toilet?
                        Last edited by Iron Wizard; 12-28-2015, 12:27 AM.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        I come around

Comment

If you're talking to me, let me ask you: have you ever dumped piss water IN YOUR HOUSE? I know I haven't. Doesn't sound very hygienic to me.

Comment

Western culture went into the toilet (figuratively speaking) many decades ago. It's all about work, work, work, don't think, don't ask, retire and then drop dead. This world is crying out for the wisdom from people outside the mainstream and other cultures. In Canada, soulless people live 'side by side' with the Indians (first nations) who perhaps hold the greatest storehouse of knowledge that could stop us from destruction. The west truly does not have the faintest idea where it is going or what it wants to do. Unlike its neighbours in France and Germany, the Brits, Americans, Canadians etc. have never been an intellectual or philosophical society.

Edit: There have been famous intellectuals of course, but it does not permeate the actual culture to the extent it does elsewhere.
                            Last edited by Sin Cardinal Sin; 12-26-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                              If you're talking to me, let me ask you: have you ever dumped piss water IN YOUR HOUSE? I know I haven't. Doesn't sound very hygienic to me.
                              It's actually not that unhygenic. It smells bad, and shows a bit of carelessness, but it isn't harmful. Fresh piss is sterile, unless there is a urinary track infection, or maybe some other disease. On the carpet/wall, it dries up, and it is not a good place for any bacteria to grow. Also, if you have dogs, a little extra piss is no problem.
                              You tried to suppress me
                              I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                                It's actually not that unhygenic. It smells bad, and shows a bit of carelessness, but it isn't harmful. Fresh piss is sterile, unless there is a urinary track infection, or maybe some other disease. On the carpet/wall, it dries up, and it is not a good place for any bacteria to grow. Also, if you have dogs, a little extra piss is no problem.
                                You'll make a good hobo one day.

Honestly, if I was so lacking in motivation, to drag my carcass to the bathroom downstairs, I'd just pee out the window. But, that's just me, I guess. You need to share more pictures of this room of yours. It sounds rank.

Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X