Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    C'mon IW, Franklin is right. So not cool on so many levels. If you were my kid and I found out you were doin' that you would be cleaning and sanitizing for the next friggin' year. No joke dude. That's just fucked up... excuse my language but I can't take it anymore.

(QUOTE)
    Also, I have a piss fetish. I know it sounds really weird, but I like to piss myself. I don't like to talk about it, but I get "satisfaction" from it.

Uh, OK I think we're into shrink territory now, not my bag.
    You should have quoted my message. Just saying it might come back and bright you in the ass.
    No offense intended.
    Last edited by Iron Wizard; 12-27-2015, 11:48 PM.
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Comment

• I don't blame you IW. If your school and parents both put that kind of close monitoring and pressure on you, I'd piss all over their rules too.

That said, I concur with the others, peeing in your room is not good for many reasons I don't care to really put together.
      Last edited by Sin Cardinal Sin; 12-27-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Sin, you're not helping.

Oh OK that's better. Thank you Sin.
        Last edited by turch118; 12-27-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
          That's what I'm worried about. Not you being my parent. I don't want my parents to find out.
          IW, you are honest to a fault, and I respect you for it. You deliver straight goods, always. Listen, sometimes young people develop confused ideas and behaviours as they grow up and become teenagers. It happens, and it is not your fault; however, as you develop into an adult, you cannot go on pissing yourself, etc, as it will cause you serious issues in a world where adults are expected to behave in certain ways. You should tell your parents. Tell them you want to confide in them, and ask them for help. You can see a doctor and get this straightened out. Many kids go through similar issues. Some outgrow strange behaviours, and others get help. Some become deviants, and you don't want that. Your parents want the best for you. Ask for their help, and see your Doctor. He can give you a referral so that you can understand and correct the behaviour. You say it gives you satisfaction, but the guilt and paranoia that go hand in hand with hiding this from your folks, comes at a cost.
          Last edited by Now in Darkness; 12-27-2015, 11:57 PM.
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118
            You need to talk to someone professionally. delete the quote. I deleted mine and I'll delete this post as well
            I deleted it. Thanks. I don't need to talk to a professional. I did that once in third grade for something else. The ship has sailed. It is not a psychological matter. It is a matter of my own (stupid) choice.
            You tried to suppress me
            I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
              IW, you are honest to a fault, and I respect you for it. You deliver straight goods, always. Listen, sometimes people develop confused ideas and behaviours when they are young. It happens, and it is not your fault; however, as you develop into an adult, you cannot go on pissing yourself, etc, as it will cause you serious issues in a world where adults are expected to behave in certain ways. You should tell your parents. Tell them you want to confide in them, and ask them for help. You can see a doctor and get this straightened out. Many kids go through similar issues. Some outgrow strange behaviours, and others get help. Some become deviants, and you don't want that. Your parents want the best for you. Ask for their help.
              I don't have to do it, I can just not do it by choice. It's a pretty simple matter. It will only cause me serious issues if I go about posting about it on the internet.
              It will cause me minor issues in private.

Can we please end the discussion? I regret saying anything. I do so much shit that I regret...
              You tried to suppress me
              I come around

Comment

Ended dude, if you end all this nonsense.
                Yeah, I really don't want to do that anymore, because it is always an issue afterward. By the way, I don't mean any offense in ending the conversation. Also, I don't think that Joe approves of stupid shit on his boards.

Here is an actual random thought:

Why do I like such dark, serious music, but I can't stand serious movies?
                You tried to suppress me
                I come around

Comment

Ended dude, if you end all this nonsense. You should delete all your posts though.
                  All of my posts?... Or just this discussion?
                  You tried to suppress me
                  I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                    Sin, you're not helping.

Oh OK that's better. Thank you Sin.
                    I would discourage it myself. But that said, nothing happens by itself. Even listening to black metal like Wiz does is a symptom of something ... not very good.

If my school monitored my internet and my parents enforced religion I can't say how I would react. And I come from an almost religion free home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                      I would discourage it myself. But that said, nothing happens by itself. Even listening to black metal like Wiz does is a symptom of something ... not very good.

If my school monitored my internet and my parents enforced religion I can't say how I would react. And I come from an almost religion free home.
                      My dad is an atheist, my mom is a liberal Christian. Black metal is quality music, and listening to it is not indicative of a problem. It is just indicative of an interest in a certain genre of music.
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

My dad is an atheist, my mom is a liberal Christian. Black metal is quality music, and listening to it is not indicative of a problem. It is just indicative of an interest in a certain genre of music.
                        I would amend my statement to not single out black metal. There are certain things that fans of rock in general have in common, some are positive and some not.

Comment

I would amend my statement to not single out black metal. There are certain things that fans of rock in general have in common, some are positive and some not.
                          You should check out some black metal. It is beautiful music. My school might monitor my posts here because "colleges do it". Not really an excuse in my opinion. Curiosity does get the better of people, but I think they might be doing this ritually.
                          You tried to suppress me
                          I come around

Comment

You should check out some black metal. It is beautiful music. My school might monitor my posts here because "colleges do it". Not really an excuse in my opinion. Curiosity does get the better of people, but I think they might be doing this ritually.
                            I've heard lots through the years. Emperor, Amorphis, Novembre, Dark Throne, Dimmu, Satyricon, Enthroned, Gorgoroth, Taake ...

Comment

I've heard lots through the years. Emperor, Amorphis, Novembre, Dark Throne, Dimmu, Enthroned, Gorgoroth ...
                              Burzum? Varg's work is the black metal I describe as beautiful.
                              You tried to suppress me
                              I come around

Comment

Burzum? Varg's work is the black metal I describe as beautiful.
                                I heard something just recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X