No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few words to get off my chest. Bowling balls, fence post, humbug, toilet, whip cream. And I have a question. At Thanksgiving dinner has anyone in your family ever said: "quick, bring me some peanut butter and a pooper scooper"?
    Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

• I was just thinking...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Why does everyone on this bus smell like they just had relations with a pack mule, in a sealed attic in July?
        Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

• Should I take a shit now at work or let it bake for a few hours and take it at home?
          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
            Should I take a shit now at work or let it bake for a few hours and take it at home?
            Nothing like letting it bake, and then have both a perfect firm clean cable-cut, and get to take the load off you back after a long stressfull day.
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              As Sicko said, there's no set doctrine on it, some believe you'll stay in limbo forever, some believe you'll get to heaven when you've been in limbo long enough to've paid for your sins (of not being baptized ). If you've been so evil you'll go to hell, you'll go straight to hell, you can't keep away from the punishment by staying in limbo. Otherwise, where's the scaremongering propaganda..?
              LOL at a religion who would punish a person for not being baptized.

If god were real (which I firmly believe he is not), I would not worship him anyways for he is depicted as a mentally deranged sociopath.
              Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

• When one is of an age of maturity to decide to accept Jesus as lord and savior or not. Thats when Heaven or Hell comes into play. There is no one age for all.
                Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

• Random Announcement: I was curious, and I wanted to scare myself, so I looked at a list of the 17 creepiest abandoned places. There is this one place in Mexico, called the "Island of the Dolls." Basically, some guy found a girl's dead body, and was afraid that her spirit would haunt him, so he hang up a few dolls to make her spirit happy. The guy then realized that these dolls were creepy, and he attributed that to the girl's spirit, thinking that they were posesssd, and would attack him. He decided to hang up more, to please her spirit, and over 50 years, it became a tourist destination, and it has dolls everywhere. They are dirty, mutilated, and missing eyes and stuff.

I was wandering in the woods near my house one day, when I stumbled onto something similar.
                  You tried to suppress me
                  But nothing holds me down
                  Just when you think you're happy
                  I come around

Comment

• I don't get why the Giant Panda is in the news so often.
                    I know it's been endangered, but so are alot of other species
                    you rarely hear about. Then there's these people that say
                    "it's cute." IT'S A BEAR! Try living with one and you will
                    find out soon enough how cute it is.
                    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                      I don't get why the Giant Panda is in the news so often.
                      I know it's been endangered, but so are alot of other species
                      you rarely hear about. Then there's these people that say
                      "it's cute." IT'S A BEAR! Try living with one and you will
                      find out soon enough how cute it is.

Yeah, it's so adorable when you come home to a house with dead dogs on the floor, sofa stuffing all over the place, toilet paper everywhere, the refrigerator open, and you see a cute 400 pound ball of fur with its head stuck in the garbage can.
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

• Sometimes it sucks when you just can't get out of bed, and just keep smoking joints and read and write crap on Black Sabbath Online, when you really should've been at work RIGHT NOW...

Comment

• 3 deer grazing in my backyard, late this afternoon for over
                          an hour. 2 adults and a fawn.

Comment

• I was at a Mexican restaurant today, and, as most Mexican restaurants do, the give out complimentary tortilla chips and salsa. I saw a waitress take a basket of half eaten chips from our table, and walk over to a small heating oven on the far side of the restaurant, and dump our half eaten chips back into the heating oven, and then scoop some more out, and gave them to us and the other customers. I think that's a horrible thing to do. I hope it's not legal. That should be considered endangering the public. I think it is illegal to serve customers used food if it's been unwrapped, but their workaround here must be that the chips are free, so they aren't selling a harmful product. They are giving away a harmful product. They actually do charge you for the chips, as it is factored into the food. Restaurant owners need to stop being so stingy about these kind of things. What if they reuse the salsa, too? That would be very dangerous. There isn't much harm in the chips, unless, on the off chance that someone who is eating them is sick, though, they are dangerous. The problem with salsa is that people tend to double dip.
                            Even worse, what if they have a bucket full of soda back in the kitchen, and serve people recycled drinks from the bucket. That would be horrible. This is the problem with having a free market...
                            You tried to suppress me
                            I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                              3 deer grazing in my backyard, late this afternoon for over
                              an hour. 2 adults and a fawn.
                              Today's backyard grazers were a dozen wild turkey.

Comment

• I have a random thought question. I was browsing the internet today, and I got a warning saying that "Your Kindle Fire has downloaded a dangerous virus from browsing "adult" sites." It seems awfully specific to be real, so is it a scam? It also opened a tab with an antivirus advertisement. I really hope this is a scam, and not a real virus, as I really don't want a virus on my Kindle. Do you think this is serious? Are there malware programs that read your data to try to scare you into buying their product or something?
                                You tried to suppress me
                                I come around

Comment

Working...
                                X