No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAP! Melvins sold out in 4 hours, and i was too late...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      CRAP! Melvins sold out in 4 hours, and i was too late...
      That's a shame, Billy. They're an awesome live band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
        Stank, like nearly all of 13.

Truly a lost soul.
        Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

I feel for you Billy. I had a chance to see them with Melt Banana and Napalm Death here in the US and I let it pass me by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
            Truly a lost soul.
            But I've never felt better as when I'm not hearing 13.

Comment

I don't listen to them much, but they sure are an interesting band, the whole sludge sound is new to me.
              You tried to suppress me
              But nothing holds me down
              Just when you think you're happy
              I come around

Comment

• I have a cut in my leg down to fat, I don't think it needs stitches, though.
                You tried to suppress me
                I come around

Comment

• Mac Sabbath is in concert, presales are on.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Mac Sabbath is in concert, presales are on.
                    Mac Sabbath is hilarious! I almost puked from listening to them, not in the same way that one might almost puke from eating MacDonald's, but from the sheer amount of laughter I had.
                    You tried to suppress me
                    I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                      Mac Sabbath is hilarious! I almost puked from listening to them, not in the same way that one might almost puke from eating MacDonald's, but from the sheer amount of laughter I had.
                      They are good, the band, not the food.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        They are good, the band, not the food.
                        I don't even want to know what happens after eating MacDonald's. I haven't been there in years. When I was little (maybe preschool age or a little before), my mom got me chicken nuggets there. I instantaneously spit them out in disgust. Also, they have those playgrounds called "Playplaces", I used to want to go there when I was little, begging my dad because I wanted to play in the playplace. Then, after I finished my burger, some fucking little kid with no bladder control took a piss right down the slide. McDonald's is a pure laughingstock.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        I come around

Comment

• I love McDonald's.
                          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                            I love McDonald's.
                            How can you love MacDonald's? Do they have a restaurant called Five Guys in Canada? They have a chain at least in America. Five Guys is one of the best burger places ever. They actually make their burgers out of decent meat, and cut their fries from real potatoes and fry them in peanut oil. It's a great burger place. I'm not in to fast food really, but I do enjoy Taco Bell.
                            You tried to suppress me
                            I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                              How can you love MacDonald's? Do they have a restaurant called Five Guys in Canada? They have a chain at least in America. Five Guys is one of the best burger places ever. They actually make their burgers out of decent meat, and cut their fries from real potatoes and fry them in peanut oil. It's a great burger place. I'm not in to fast food really, but I do enjoy Taco Bell.
                              McDonald's may be crap, but it tastes like magic. That unique flavour cannot be replicated. Love it.
                              Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• McDonalds has the only French fries I never put ketchup on. Hey NID, do you get the McRib sandwich up there? They haven't had it in my area for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X