Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for writing this...
    Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
      Thank you for writing this...
      My pleasure sister.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
        Today me and Alex the Barghest are celebrating Orthodox Easter.
        Happy Easter Freeyyaa and Alex.

Comment

• I'm very sick. I started feeling a little bad late Saturday night, I felt better next morning, then, it hit me suddenly during the school band concert Sunday afternoon. I could barely stand, and I was weak and hurting all over. Yesterday, I my fever was approaching 105, my mom almost took me to the emergency room. I was delirious and hallucinating a little.

I'm starting to feel slightly better, but now my throat hurts and I'm coughing a lot. At least I'm missing school. This fucking sucks, though.
          You tried to suppress me
          But nothing holds me down
          Just when you think you're happy
          I come around

Comment

• Now I just accidentally sprayed body spray in my eye! I was trying to fix the spray button (it broke), and all the sudden, it comes spraying out into my eyes. No pain though...
            You tried to suppress me
            I come around

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon IW. Drink plenty of fluids, and not soda... water, Gatorade, juice, that kind of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                Hope you feel better soon IW. Drink plenty of fluids, and not soda... water, Gatorade, juice, that kind of thing.
                I've been drinking lots of Gatorade. My fever has finally gone away. Now I have a sore throat. I woke up in agonizing pain at 5 am this morning from a sore throat. I did some research as I was concerned about strep throat, and apparently, it is ruled out by the other symptoms I have, like cough and a stuffed up nose. I've never been this sick in my life though. I didn't puke though...

I think I will be going back to school Friday. I want to go back as soon as possible as to not get too far behind.
                You tried to suppress me
                I come around

Comment

• I just got back from the doctor's office. I have pneumonia. Hopefully, the antibiotics help quickly.
                  You tried to suppress me
                  I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                    I just got back from the doctor's office. I have pneumonia. Hopefully, the antibiotics help quickly.
                    Sorry to hear that Man... take care of yourself.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Man... take care of yourself.
                      I will. It's pretty mild. I don't really feel bad. No malaise or any feeling, or anything. I have a slight fever, and a cough. It's kind of on and off. Last night, it felt like there was fluid in my lungs. I had a feeling I had pneumonia when just felt that.

They said the antibiotics should make me feel better like tomorrow. I had started feeling better earlier this week. I had the flu. It is probably a secondary infection.l

I hope I don't cough up a lot of sputum. (Sorry to be gross).

I'm listening to songs from Mob Rules right now, and I have a thought about how E5150 is a bad way to end a great song like The Sign of the Southern Cross. It's the kind of song I don't want to end...
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                        I have a thought about how E5150 is a bad way to end a great song like The Sign of the Southern Cross. It's the kind of song I don't want to end...
                        It may be a bad way to end SOTSC, I hear what you're saying, but it's an awesome way to begin Mob Rules!!!

Comment

• The sun is shining... That's nice...
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                            The sun is shining... That's nice...
                            I prefer it dark and gloomy, like my world.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              I prefer it dark and gloomy, like my world.
                              It was just a random thought...
                              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

It may be a bad way to end SOTSC, I hear what you're saying, but it's an awesome way to begin Mob Rules!!!
                                I used to just have The Mob Rules on iTunes, and the last two blips from E5150 got pushed over onto the track and it sounded really cool. I would click it, it would go "blipityblip" and it would start.
                                You tried to suppress me
                                I come around

Comment

Working...
                                X