No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a terrible nightmare last night. I was at school. I was with some kind of new teacher for some reason. Also, all the class involved was eating smoked meat. And she was smoking meat out in the hallway. This was in a weird part of my school that doesn't actually exist. On leaving the class I had left my book bag, and it was the end of the day. I discovered this when I went outside. I couldn't find my way back in. I finally found the teacher and she showed me but ran off. I went through some kind of flap in a small hallway. I went back out and woke up in an ambulance which had no roof or walls. I was sitting there and the guy says "you're going to need a cast on your arm". It didn't even hurt badly so I didn't believe him. Luckily, I woke up. I'm terrified of going back to school tomorrow after a whole week of being out.
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Comment

• The sub-conscious mind is a strange thing.

Comment

• Sometimes gas can build up in the stomach and have to be released through the intestines...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
          Sometimes gas can build up in the stomach and have to be released through the intestines...
          After eating smoked meat?
          You tried to suppress me
          I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
            The sub-conscious mind is a strange thing.
            Yes, it is. My dreams are very rarely everyday things. They usually center around activities that I never do.
            You tried to suppress me
            I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
              After eating smoked meat?
              Maybe, but i was thinking on a more general basis...
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                Maybe, but i was thinking on a more general basis...
                All foods do create some gas. It's a byproduct of them being broken down. But smoked meat with barbecue baked beans will end the oil crisis if it goes through my stomach. Even produce enough fuel for world peace.

Wait, is it called the oil crisis? Or was that in the 70s? Anyways, we are bound to have another...
                You tried to suppress me
                I come around

Comment

• If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fuckin kitchen I say, instead of hitting the R button all the time. If you're gonna post stupid & provocative shit its fair & reasonable to be brought to task for posting stupid provocative shit! Seriously!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                    If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fuckin kitchen I say, instead of hitting the R button all the time. If you're gonna post stupid & provocative shit its fair & reasonable to be brought to task for posting stupid provocative shit! Seriously!
                    What's been going on this time? All I noticed was that some of the totally off topic stuff from the Split up thread had been deleted....for a reason I might add, some of my own posts included...I wasn't online for a while so don't know exactly how bad it got.

Oh and for the record I haven't reported anyone posts...in case someone might have been wondering.
                    Last edited by Charger; 05-10-2016, 02:44 PM.

Comment

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fuckin kitchen I say, instead of hitting the R button all the time. If you're gonna post stupid & provocative shit its fair & reasonable to be brought to task for posting stupid provocative shit! Seriously!
                      Who posted stupid provocative shit?
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

What happened Jack?
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• cool pic I want to share with all of you , so here it is :

Comment

• ... and this one :

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                              cool pic I want to share with all of you , so here it is :
                              Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                              ... and this one :
                              No pics to be found, buddy.
                              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Hey IW, how was your 1st week back to school?

Comment

Working...
                                X