Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The sock puppets are out and about.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      The sock puppets are out and about.
      That's the second post today where I've seen the term "sock puppet".

      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
        That's the second post today where I've seen the term "sock puppet".

        Is that a Black Metal sock puppet, it looks evil, lol.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment


        • Liberals: Blame all the guns.
          Conservatives: Blame all the Muslims.

          If journalists were the target I wouldn't shed a tear.

          Comment


          • So...there is this car..that runs on water maan.
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

            Comment


            • It's a real shame how so many metalheads hate nu-metal simply because the fanbase it appeals to generally sucks. Really, some of it is actually quite good. I'm listening to Down with the Sickness by Disturbed, it's quite a good song. I fail to see any good reason for nu-metal to be so hated. There are plenty of better metal genres, but it doesn't make it bad.
              You tried to suppress me
              But nothing holds me down
              Just when you think you're happy
              I come around

              Comment


              • Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                  So...there is this car..that runs on water maan.
                  I just noticed your avatar, Blue Oyster Cult is awesome!
                  You tried to suppress me
                  But nothing holds me down
                  Just when you think you're happy
                  I come around

                  Comment


                  • My parents had me see an academic psychologist because of my grades. Apparently, I have mild autism. I'm a bit pissed of that my state of mind is being labeled and categorized.
                    You tried to suppress me
                    But nothing holds me down
                    Just when you think you're happy
                    I come around

                    Comment


                    • I hope that when Britain votes out of Europe I can still get hardcore German porn
                      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                        I hope that when Britain votes out of Europe I can still get hardcore German porn
                        Is hardcore German porn better than hardcore porn of any other nationality?

                        I hope that when Donald Trump is elected president I can still get porn.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        But nothing holds me down
                        Just when you think you're happy
                        I come around

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                          Is hardcore German porn better than hardcore porn of any other nationality?

                          I hope that when Donald Trump is elected president I can still get porn.
                          It sure is bro, you'll get the best porn with trump but no doubt have to pay for it
                          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                            I hope that when Britain votes out of Europe I can still get hardcore German porn
                            England should get out of the Union, it's always been a farce.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              England should get out of the Union, it's always been a farce.
                              HAH!!! Norway was never stupid enough to join

                              But we're part of the EEC, though, so we need to follow alot of the EU rules. Get all the negative, but nothing of the positive, one might say...

                              I'll always be against both EU and EEC, but i really appreciate the original idea in the late 40's to have a common consensus. Sad thing that Germany eventually actually won the "war".

                              You U.S. guys shouldn't say anything, though, as you've used the system since your "nation"s birth...
                              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                                HAH!!! Norway was never stupid enough to join

                                But we're part of the EEC, though, so we need to follow alot of the EU rules. Get all the negative, but nothing of the positive, one might say...

                                I'll always be against both EU and EEC, but i really appreciate the original idea in the late 40's to have a common consensus. Sad thing that Germany eventually actually won the "war".

                                You U.S. guys shouldn't say anything, though, as you've used the system since your "nation"s birth...
                                America is different, Europe is old each country is sovereign and has it's own language.
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X