Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    America is different, Europe is old each country is sovereign and has it's own language.
    Yeah, well, you were invaders uniting colonies to your young nation, but the EU was supposed to be based on the same "united states" idea.
    Also, there was some French and Spanish speaking colonies in the beginning...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Lately, I've felt as if I haven't have the same connection with music that I used to. It's really upsetting me. Maybe I've just been listening to way too much black metal lately. I'm listening to Black Sabbath right now and I'm enjoying it way more than other things, though. I don't want to lose something I've loved since 4th grade.

I think that psychologist can fuck off, be cause she is wrong. I do not have fucking autism. It's quite obvious to me.
      You tried to suppress me
      But nothing holds me down
      Just when you think you're happy
      I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        Yeah, well, you were invaders uniting colonies to your young nation, but the EU was supposed to be based on the same "united states" idea.
        Also, there was some French and Spanish speaking colonies in the beginning...
        A former Viking should never complain about another country doing
        a little bit of 'invading', my friend.
        Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
          A former Viking should never complain about another country doing
          a little bit of 'invading', my friend.
          The vikings usually integrated with the natives of the areas they invaded. Didn't see many Europeans getting integrated with the Native Americans..?

Anyway, was a bit drunk, depressed and angry, so though everything i said was true, i shouldn't have been so blatant and starting arguing about it...
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
            The vikings usually integrated with the natives of the areas they invaded. Didn't see many Europeans getting integrated with the Native Americans..?

Anyway, was a bit drunk, depressed and angry, so though everything i said was true, i shouldn't have been so blatant and starting arguing about it...
            I didn't think you was too blatant or argumentative. Actually I welcome
            your take on such matters. You are usually fair and on point, and it is
            good to hear the view from someone outside my section of the globe,
            IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              England should get out of the Union, it's always been a farce.
              Need you right now, you there brother?
              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Since I don't bother with news anymore I happened to find out after clicking on Trump's video from Scotland. Interesting that Scots voted to stay, they are a more 'tolerant' nation in two senses of that word. Surprising how close it was, I'm glad the UK is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                  Need you right now, you there brother?
                  I'm here Spiral.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                    I didn't think you was too blatant or argumentative. Actually I welcome
                    your take on such matters. You are usually fair and on point, and it is
                    good to hear the view from someone outside my section of the globe,
                    IMO.
                    I thank you for that. But while i'm still going to voice my opinion, i've decided not to be so (in the lack of a better word) anal about it. Sick & tired of how (one) other behave that way, so i'll have to moderate my own behaviour too.

Comment

• The Disturbed vocalist, whoever he is, is extremely good. I never really recognised that before, it just now hit me that he's really good. The way he says everything very tightly makes it hard to understand, but in a good way.
                      You tried to suppress me
                      I come around

Comment

• Hey, how ya doin' IW. Sorry about the autism diagnosis. But don't be so quick to dismiss it. It's nothing to be ashamed of and there might be something to it as you have struggled with some things in the past. Is there any course of action to be taken? If there is, see it through, it can only help you.

I really like Disturbed. I'm no genre expert but I believe they are considered "nu-metal"? There songs are so heavy I don't miss the solos. If it is nu-metal it doesn't seem to be very popular on these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                          Hey, how ya doin' IW. Sorry about the autism diagnosis. But don't be so quick to dismiss it. It's nothing to be ashamed of and there might be something to it as you have struggled with some things in the past. Is there any course of action to be taken? If there is, see it through, it can only help you.

I really like Disturbed. I'm no genre expert but I believe they are considered "nu-metal"? There songs are so heavy I don't miss the solos. If it is nu-metal it doesn't seem to be very popular on these boards.
                          I don't see "autism" as mild as mine as autism. It could be the result of various things. True autism (usually discovered very early on) is the result of an actual neurological disorder, meaning there is a difference in the structure of the autistic person's brain. However, mild autsism, like Asperger's, can often be from poor socialization of a child, a very high IQ, self centeredness, laziness. These things can make people come off as weird or lacking motivation.

I'm finally getting my learners permit soon. My parents want to talk to the doctor though because my reaction time is apparently slow. The psychologist did some kind of test with the computer where I had to click certain flashing letters on the screen. In reality, I just gave up on the activity as it was long and boring. It was possibly the most un-stimulating thing I've ever done.
                          You tried to suppress me
                          I come around

Comment

• Anyone hear from NID lately?
                            Hope everything is okay with the White Wizard.

Comment

• It's 5 22 in the morning on Canada day and I am listening to the tunes and partaking in some Ganja!! Worse times have been had
                              Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• It's 5 34 and damn lonely here - come on guys and gals wake UP
                                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Working...
                                X