Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
    Today we are having fun: the election day!
    This reminds me of the time they had election in China.

A reporter asked a local man ”how often do you have elections”.

”Well, plactically evely molning.”

Leave a comment:

• BSParanoid
    replied
    It's even worse when you were in high school when you created your account, so your thoughts as a 16-year old buffoon are out there. I don't think there's anything particularly embarrassing on here, but there are a couple of forums and a YouTube gaming channel I will NOT visit ever again because of that. It's kinda sad because some of my videos got tens of thousands of views even though they were complete garbage. That's part of the reason why I deleted my Facebook account; just awful, cringe-inducing garbage from when I was a (very handsome but) unpopular and douchey teenager. If I could stand to look at it, I'd do the same for my YouTube account, but I haven't even looked at it since high school. My brother told me the view counts on the videos.
    Last edited by BSParanoid; 10-24-2018, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Iron Wizard
    replied
    Holy shit, some of the stuff ive posted on this thread in the past is weird...

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I deleted my last post as it involved political matters, and I don't want to break forum rules.

Just letting everyone know, especially for those lurking around copying and pasting my posts and then re posting them asking me "what's this about?"

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    A flower in my hair? I don’t even have shoes on my feet!

Leave a comment:

• Kennyz
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    My heart goes out to the victim’s families in Texas, such reckless slaughter and needless taking of innocent life.

My heart weeps in sorrow for the continuous taking of young innocent unprovoked lives.

God be with us and watch over us.
    Seems to be too many guns in your country.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    My heart goes out to the victim’s families in Texas, such reckless slaughter and needless taking of innocent life.

My heart weeps in sorrow for the continuous taking of young innocent unprovoked lives.

God be with us and watch over us.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Sometimes you have to sweep up and take out the garbage, cleanup all the filth and grime.

It’s springtime.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-14-2018, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by ronn View Post
    Do you listen to records oid?
    I did until my turntable broke, I plan on getting one in the future, I still collect everything Sabbath, I regret not getting this boxset when it came out.

Searching them on the internet, the prices are pretty steep, it wasn't a numbered or limited I've been told, so there might be a chance they'll get re-released, and I'm hoping for that Ronn.

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Will the Black Sabbath Vinyl Collection boxset ever be available again? I missed out on this beautiful item and now they are going for too much!
    Do you listen to records oid?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Will the Black Sabbath Vinyl Collection boxset ever be available again? I missed out on this beautiful item and now they are going for too much!

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    63 people were killed during the fire in the shopping center in Kemerovo-city, Russia.
    So sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers to all those affected.
    Last edited by turch118; 03-26-2018, 11:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Passover and Good Friday are on the same day this year.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    63 people were killed during the fire in the shopping center in Kemerovo-city, Russia.
    Terrible!! My thoughts and blessings are with you and your country at this horrible time.

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X