Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thought Thread

Here's a random thought, Are there any midget gynecologist? Can you imagine a midget having to use a step latter to reach their patient for that?
    Pain and Poison Roses

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
    Here's a random thought, Are there any midget gynecologist? Can you imagine a midget having to use a step latter to reach their patient for that?

That would probably be very invasive seeming to most women, with the gynecologist's face up in there so close.
    I've never seen a midget at any job. I've seen them walking around.

No offense to them, but I get a little uncomfortable around them. I know that sound mean, but my mother always says stuff like "don't stare!." I then feel compelled to stare. I feel bad for dwarves, though.
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
      That would probably be very invasive seeming to most women, with the gynecologist's face up in there so close.
      I've never seen a midget at any job. I've seen them walking around.

No offense to them, but I get a little uncomfortable around them. I know that sound mean, but my mother always says stuff like "don't stare!." I then feel compelled to stare. I feel bad for dwarves, though.
      The plural of dwarf is dwarfs.
      Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
        The plural of dwarf is dwarfs.
        Technically you're correct, but anyone who plays Dungeons and Dragons will use Dwarves as they felt it looked and sounded less clumsy.
        My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Have anyone ever heard of a female gynecologist?
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Whenever I think of midgets I think of this song, with the awesome line "As I stood in line to climb aboard, a midget went insane." followed by insane midget music

You bought and sold me with your lying words.
            Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post
              Whenever I think of midgets I think of this song, with the awesome line "As I stood in line to climb aboard, a midget went insane." followed by insane midget music
              Obligatory Randy Newman plug.
              gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

So far on the randomness scale this thread is stuck in a rut.. or maybe thats a runt.

Can I buy a roman numeral Mr. Sajak?
                The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                  Technically you're correct, but anyone who plays Dungeons and Dragons will use Dwarves as they felt it looked and sounded less clumsy.

It does sound better. I don't play Dungeons and Dragons, by the way. I looked up my user name to see if there are any other connotations, and I found something about Dungeons and Dragons. I was actually debating how to spell it, I just figured "dwarves."
                  You tried to suppress me
                  I come around

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post

Insane midget music?
                    You tried to suppress me
                    I come around

Comment

Earlier today I was randomly thinking, what is the distribution of blood types? And further, is the distribution more or less the same in different parts of the world? The people at the blood bank used to say I had a rare blood type, but I'd like to know the actual percentage of the population. I haven't had a chance to google for an answer yet. Is that random enough?
                      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                      --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I just had a random thought: what if lightning strikes a steel roller coaster track, while it is in operation?
                        I'm pretty sure the riders would be insulated by the roller coaster car and the rubber wheels, but what if it jumped up to the metal bottom of the car?

I know this is unlikely, but it would be really cool, but dangerous, if the roller coaster car stopped dead from the lightning, or it sped up. It would look really cool.

I'm not saying I think this would happen, though. It would have to melt the bearings together.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        I come around

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_...ion_by_country
                          How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                          --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

While wandering through the whistling thistles of heaven, I came across an ancient book, all bound in leather. When I opened it up, a pop out figure of Ian Anderson yelled "Happy Birthday!", but it wasn't my birthday, so I figured there must be somebody behind me. I turned around and saw the devil! I was like "Wait a minute, this place IS hell!" and I heard the distant sound of Ian Gillan shrieking. Started to run, but there was no reason, I couldn't escape the fate of the black moon rising, calling out my name. Sigh.

Billy, Johnny, and Fred, believe me when I tell you this, you will see, you will hear, the all knowing charlatans are at the door.

Country fish are fired in special sauce.

Random.
                            You bought and sold me with your lying words.
                            Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                              Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                              It does sound better. I don't play Dungeons and Dragons, by the way. I looked up my user name to see if there are any other connotations, and I found something about Dungeons and Dragons. I was actually debating how to spell it, I just figured "dwarves."
                              Snow White and the Seven Dwarves? Noooooo...
                              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Working...
                              X