Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Ozxy and Sharon Splitting Up After 33 Years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin
    I wonder Jeff, if you have to look at all of society through the lens of Sabbath and Ozzy?

A harmless laugh at the Digital Bitch (not even Ozzy much) isn't so bad. She isn't exactly flowing with the milk of human kindness. There are a lot of people in the world worth feeling sorry for before you get to the Osbourne family.

I say good on Ozzy, he gave more than Sharon did even if she 'saved his life'. I say he turns his back on that disdainful woman and leaves her to wrestle crocodiles and force them into a bad contract or whatever it is she plans on doing.
    Quite true indeed. Well put SCS!

I hope all the best for Ozzy and I truly hope this won't affect his sobriety. Hopefully he won't get his party on now that he's finally free. Who knows this might actually be good for him...being in a loveless marriage can't be fun, which is probably why he had to look for affection elsewhere to begin with. Happily married people don't cheat.

Comment

Now that Sharon is Bi-curious

Maybe they could share her 50-50 ?

Comment

Not really my business, nor is it anyone else's besides Ozzy and Sharon. I hope it works out in whatever the best interest is of both of them...
        Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

The slut looks ugly n cold, poor ozzy, she must have played him like a fiddle.

Comment

I'm hoping Ozzy and Sharon reconcile.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Ozzy goes missing?:

http://bravewords.com/news/report-oz...t-marital-woes
              We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                Quite true indeed. Well put SCS!

I hope all the best for Ozzy and I truly hope this won't affect his sobriety. Hopefully he won't get his party on now that he's finally free. Who knows this might actually be good for him...being in a loveless marriage can't be fun, which is probably why he had to look for affection elsewhere to begin with. Happily married people don't cheat.
                Absolutely. I think deep down he always knew he was being used. Deep down I think he might be the one who pushed her away ... in fact I had this feeling even when I thought about him strangling Sharon. He might have needed her but at the same time felt his soul slowly being sucked dry.

Comment

One thing to think about; there was a time it was Sharon who was the mistress and Thelma the one to want a divorce...
                  95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                  Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Sharon was a no show on The Talk today. Don't be surprised if this builds to a huge event "sharon talks". Just in time for $weep$

Comment

Hopefully things get worked out

Comment

Who knows what happened, only Sharon and Ozzy know.

I think Ozzy still loves his wife and Sharon loves him, these women like Michelle Pugh go after celebrities, she's after fame and money.

I hope this is not the end of their marriage, you don't have to love Sharon, but she has been there through thick and thin with Ozzy, many women would've divorced Ozzy for a 1/4 or less of what Sharon has been through with Ozzy's substance abuse.

For Ozzy, Sharon and all the fans who still have shows to attend, I hope they work things out and this doesn't ruin the tour, and most important of all, Ozzy doesn't fall off the wagon and is okay.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                          Oh great....hopefully he's safe somewhere. I hope they find him soon.

Comment

Can't shake the feeling that this whole ordeal is another publicity stunt for Ozzy's upcoming studio album. Like the sobriety thing and the 13 tour and the dove eating.
                            You bought and sold me with your lying words.
                            Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

Don't know if this provides any new information but,
                              I caught this on television this afternoon and thought
                              I would record and share it. These guys are in the business
                              of finding out the low down on this type of thing.

Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

They will get back together. This is business. Ozzy is trending on facebook (currently #1).

Coincidently a big Ozzy announcement is coming on Thursday. I wonder if a lot of media will show up LOL
                                Last edited by OIM; 05-09-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X