Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Ozxy and Sharon Splitting Up After 33 Years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozxy and Sharon Splitting Up After 33 Years.

Hopefully, it's not true, or maybe they can resolve their differences. I love them both, and can't imagine one without the other. Most sad, if true. Sorry for the typo in the title; I'm very sick at the moment and not operating at my best.

http://m.eonline.com/news/763139/ozz...rs-of-marriage
    Last edited by Now in Darkness; 05-07-2016, 11:59 PM.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Hopefully, it's not true, or maybe they can resolve their differences. I love them both, and can't imagine one without the other. Most sad, if true. Sorry for the typo in the title; I'm very sick at the moment and not operating at my best.

http://m.eonline.com/news/763139/ozz...rs-of-marriage
    Get to feeling better! As far as Ozzy and Sharon, I hope it's just Hollywood gossip that will soon fade away. But if it is the real thing, I can only wish them both the best moving forward. For all of the ups and downs they've been through over the years I can not imagine what finally pushed their relationship past the breaking point.
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

I just read this first thing I got up on Yahoo news, I don't know what to say.

After all they've been through, through all the years, I can't believe this and won't till I hear further news regarding this situation.

I just can't believe Ozzy would do this to Sharon and with some skank hairdresser who if it's true is probably just out for fame and money.

I so hope this is not true, Sharon does not deserve this, she's been there for Ozzy through thick and thin, and I just can't see Ozzy doing this to Sharon.

If true, not good for the rest of the Sabbath tour.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Kinda surprised but not surprised if you know what I mean. Just hope Ozzy is gonna be ok first & foremost.

Comment

Glad I saw Sabbath before this happened. When they split three years ago Ozzy's performances took a nosedive and he didn't pull up until they got back together.

Comment

Here is a picture of the supposed mistress:
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
              Kinda surprised but not surprised if you know what I mean. Just hope Ozzy is gonna be ok first & foremost.
              My thoughts exactly.

Hey NID, hope you feel better.
              I would prescribe staying away from 'Burger Death'.
              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

I hope you feel better White Wizard, just getting over a cold myself.

Comment

My biggest worry is; without Sharon, how long will Oz manage to stay sober/alive? Don't think his health can manage a too heavy bender any longer...
                  95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                  Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                    My biggest worry is; without Sharon, how long will Oz manage to stay sober/alive? Don't think his health can manage a too heavy bender any longer...
                    don't be so worried. All is not lost . Bill will be able to have a "signable" contract and we finally have this real Reunion

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                      Here is a picture of the supposed mistress:
                      I understand Oz' . this MILF deserves a real good shake . aaaaahh , Flesh is so weak ....
                      Serioulsy , it's a shame .

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                        don't be so worried. All is not lost . Bill will be able to have a "signable" contract and we finally have this real Reunion
                        True that
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Kind of surprised about this actually....But I do remember Sharon saying that if Ozzy falls off the wagon again they are done, so guessing that's what has happened then...

Or maybe they just had enough of each other...

But I think the big question will be will Sharon still be managing Ozzy? Probably not. Wonder what that will mean....and what it will mean to Sabbath? Also I ponder if Sharon's gonna clean Ozzy out financially? Knowing the bitch she very well might do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                            Kind of surprised about this actually....But I do remember Sharon saying that if Ozzy falls off the wagon again they are done, so guessing that's what has happened then...

Or maybe they just had enough of each other...

But I think the big question will be will Sharon still be managing Ozzy? Probably not. Wonder what that will mean....and what it will mean to Sabbath? Also I ponder if Sharon's gonna clean Ozzy out financially? Knowing the bitch she very well might do just that.
                            Ozzy did not fall off the wagon, according to reports. He is alleged to have had an affair with the woman pictured twice above. If Sharon did clean him out, she would deserve every penny of what she got. She made the man, and Ozzy would have been dead long ago without her. Sharon is responsible, at a minimum, for 50 cents of every dollar that Ozzy has made since 1980.

I believe they will work it out; they always have in the past.
                            Last edited by Now in Darkness; 05-08-2016, 09:50 AM.
                            Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                              Ozzy did not fall off the wagon, according to reports. He is alleged to have had an affair with the woman pictured twice above. If Sharon did clean him out, she would deserve every penny of what she got. She made the man, and Ozzy would have been dead long ago without her. Sharon is responsible, at a minimum, for 50 cents of every dollar that Ozzy has made since 1980.
                              Agreed, and like I stated above, Sharon does not deserve this.

Comment

Working...
                              X