Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all believers, unbelievers, pagans, the unborn and the dead!

Just a reminder, with Jesus your never alone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post

Charger, it is sad to hear you're lonely, I wish you all the best and that you will find a way out of your loneliness and discover new happiness.
      Thanks! It is what it is....I've gotten used to the loneliness in the past 30 or so years so it doesn't really bother me that much anymore.

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Thinking Of you this Christmas season Charger, hope you find happiness brother, there is always hope, good things come to those who wait.
      Thanks, but don't waste good thinking energy on me...There are more deserving people out there than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Thanks! It is what it is....I've gotten used to the loneliness in the past 30 or so years so it doesn't really bother me that much anymore.

Thanks, but don't waste good thinking energy on me...There are more deserving people out there than me.
        You're deserving Charger, you're a good friend here on these forums, always respectful.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          You're deserving Charger, you're a good friend here on these forums, always respectful.
          Well thank you for the kind words...but you are in the minority with your thoughts here though...

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you , BSO members !

Comment

Hey Charger , my friend , Always be very surprised to see your way, finnish people, to celebrate Christmas and the part you give to these celebrations, but as a proud Finnish man , what do you think of this unexpected meeting. Here, we see something promising.

is it a traditional Christmas song ?
              What does Marco say to the public about Tarja, in the end, and does he seem to tell him?
              a lot of speculation about the specialized sites here, Tarja seems to be uncomfortable ...

Have a great soirée , mate.

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                Hey Charger , my friend , Always be very surprised to see your way, finnish people, to celebrate Christmas and the part you give to these celebrations, but as a proud Finnish man , what do you think of this unexpected meeting. Here, we see something promising.

is it a traditional Christmas song ?
                What does Marco say to the public about Tarja, in the end, and does he seem to tell him?
                a lot of speculation about the specialized sites here, Tarja seems to be uncomfortable ...

Have a great soirée , mate.

He seems to say It's been a long time...too long...Thank you Tarja for doing this...or something along those lines...it's really hard to make out with all the cheering going on...Frankly knowing how high on the bitch scale Tarja is I'm sure she's rather uncomfortable with the idea of Marco trying to make peace...

This is something of a traditional christmas song here I believe...frankly I don't know as I really don't like christmas songs!

Comment

The main theme of Christmas is love, peace and thankfulness. God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son so that we could have love and peace in Him in this world, so that we could have eternal life through Him. God loved us first and Christ did everything for us, so let's try to love our fellow people as best as we can and do good things for them.

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                    The main theme of Christmas is love, peace and thankfulness. God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son so that we could have love and peace in Him in this world, so that we could have eternal life through Him. God loved us first and Christ did everything for us, so let's try to love our fellow people as best as we can and do good things for them.

For God so loved the Earth that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth In him shall have everlasting life and not perish.

Amen brother, Merry Christmas to you.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

He seems to say It's been a long time...too long...Thank you Tarja for doing this...or something along those lines...it's really hard to make out with all the cheering going on...Frankly knowing how high on the bitch scale Tarja is I'm sure she's rather uncomfortable with the idea of Marco trying to make peace...

This is something of a traditional christmas song here I believe...frankly I don't know as I really don't like christmas songs!
                      I didn't know this detestable reputation of the diva but her discomfort is more than perceptible. thanks for the clarifications, Charger

Comment

Bitch? .... I would have to say Marco n company are flat out fools .... Floor - very good , Anette - very good and part of DPP (NightWish's most complete release) ,,, but both are nothing more than a puddle in the rain compared to the incomparable , the most special ingredient to complete possibly one of the GREATEST era's of all music , a live tour de force , a vocal phenomenon - the anomaly , that is TARJA!! ...... not a peer to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                          Bitch? .... I would have to say Marco n company are flat out fools .... Floor - very good , Anette - very good and part of DPP (NightWish's most complete release) ,,, but both are nothing more than a puddle in the rain compared to the incomparable , the most special ingredient to complete possibly one of the GREATEST era's of all music , a live tour de force , a vocal phenomenon - the anomaly , that is TARJA!! ...... not a peer to be found.
                          I didn't comment on her vocal abilities...I don't think anyone can deny that she's got a great voice...but she without a doubt one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) stuck up bitchy divas in the whole metal world...and it's no secret.

Comment

I didn't comment on her vocal abilities...I don't think anyone can deny that she's got a great voice...but she without a doubt one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) stuck up bitchy divas in the whole metal world...and it's no secret.
                            Perception isn't always reality , but regardless I have extreme respect for the 8 NightWish releases (5 with Tarja being a vocal clinic) , DPP reigns supreme .... and unlike most bands , the latest 2 are still of the highest quality .... what is the feel your country has for them? - very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                              Perception isn't always reality , but regardless I have extreme respect for the 8 NightWish releases (5 with Tarja being a vocal clinic) , DPP reigns supreme .... and unlike most bands , the latest 2 are still of the highest quality .... what is the feel your country has for them? - very interested.
                              Nightwish is THE biggest metal band in Finland for sure...and they have made it to the mainstream too which is nice for metal. They were even close of representing Finland in the eurovision (yuck) song contest back in the day before Lordi.

Comment

Nightwish is THE biggest metal band in Finland for sure...and they have made it to the mainstream too which is nice for metal. They were even close of representing Finland in the eurovision (yuck) song contest back in the day before Lordi.
                                Yes but that representation would have been as ELITE as it gets with "Sleepwalker" vs the joke of quality your country put forward with "Hard Rock Hallelujah" .... but what does that tell you when one of the absolute pinnacles of music loose a senseless contest and a lack of credibility wins.

NightWish being a band from your homeland is of the up most prestige , as Steve Harris put it "The best I have ever heard , including ourselves ...." ,, I fell in love with the band during "Century Child" , I wish I could say I knew them from that incredible debute release in 97 , "Angels Fall First".

A couple of questions (a sign of respect) .... in your country does the music scene understand the magnitude of such a band as NightWish? , the genius of Tuomas? , the pure one of a kind talent Kitee has given birth to in Tarja? .... and last but not least , IN YOUR HOMELAND , what , if any - was the significance of Marco (great) replacing Sami (great) .... thanks in advance.

.... ya , I know the reasons (that are precieved) , but you don't EVER let this go (fire) .... 3 weeks ago - my goodness! https://youtu.be/9pPh3kzBvnw

Thanks in advance
                                Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 01-02-2018, 07:22 AM. Reason: God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X