Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!

I have already sent a personal Merry Christmas to some of you and I am giving a general one here to all my Sabbath brothers and friends.

May you have an ecstasy filled celebration of the season.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Merry Christmas to one and all... and when I searched for "Black Sabbath Christmas"... I found THIS!

DUUUUUUUUDE!!! Total fun! Who knew "Frosty the Snowman" would fit so good into that song?

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Brother and to all members of this blessed place.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Nothing merry about mine, but then again there never has been.

But atleast there's ham...and Ardbeg and a cigar.

Comment

Thel my good friend and brother, you've been through a lot this year and came through it, you're a fine man.

A Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Joyous, Prosperous and Happy New Year to you and all on here.

That goes for you too Billy Underdog.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Merry Christmas! Cheers!!
            We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Ding Dong Merrily. i'm high
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Have a happy holidays, and I hope that you get the prezzies you wanted.
                My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Will any BS-fiend ever tell me "Merry Orthodox Christmas"?
                    Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

Cheers! Here's to ya Freeyyaa!! Merry "Orthodox" Christmas!!!!
                      We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Happy Three Kings' Day, Epiphany and Theophany, the day that was first picked as Jesus' birth in all christianity.
                        Before that the last day of the pagan Jól-blót (Yule sacrifice) celebrations. 13th day Jul, as it's now called in Norway, traditionally the day to throw out the christmas tree and "clean out".
                        Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-06-2017, 01:40 PM.
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
                          Will any BS-fiend ever tell me "Merry Orthodox Christmas"?

A Very Merry Orthodox Christmas to you Freeyyaa, and a Prosperous New Year to you!!!
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Happy Yule-time, everybody. Tonight the sun is turning again, and we're going towards yet another summer. P&L

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                              Happy Yule-time, everybody. Tonight the sun is turning again, and we're going towards yet another summer. P&L
                              This is the Christmas thread Silly Billy, you have your own yuletide pagan thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X