X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
    Today is her church service.

After that...I don't know.
    We need an update from you please .... lot of people praying , please let us know your OK .... God bless you brother

Comment

Yes, Billy, I did get your much-appreciated PM.

I'm still here.

Right now, I just feel numb, like someone who's shot-up with Novocaine from the dentist, except that it's affecting me head to toe.

Thanks for all the caring messages. You lot really are the best!

At this point, I'm having to take it not one day at a time, but one second at a time.

Oh, by the way, even though my dear wife really wasn't a Sabbath fan, she admired Ronnie James Dio, not just for his singing, but because they were both trumpet players. She would listen to RJD (whether it would be with Elf, Rainbow, Sabbath or his own band) and marvel at his diction/breath control.

She also admired Tony Iommi for overcoming the loss of his fingers to become the brilliant musician he became, and for having the courage to fight cancer the way she tried to.

Again, thank you all. You rule.
      He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Fuck, man, you gave us a scare there. Good to see you're around.

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post

At this point, I'm having to take it not one day at a time, but one second at a time.
        That's the best way to do it.
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Good to hear from you DiosSword...

Was just thinking of you actually.

Take care my brother and immerse yourself in music...I have found that to be very helpful during difficult times.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. Losing your other half way too early is a pain I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

All the strenght in the world to you, brother
            "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
            "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
            "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

I am so glad you checked in. I along with everyone here was worried. None of us I am sure knows your pain at this time. All we can say and do is be here for you and help in any way we can. If ever you need to chat/vent or whatever you have a forum full of people who are here for you.
              "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Glad you checked in, DiosSword.

One step at a time, brother. All of us are here for you.

Comment

I'm relieved to see you check in brother, always reach out to some one, whether it be family, friends, or here on the forum.

With time things will get better, like Vynlsol said Winter will change into Spring.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Really saddened to hear this, I hope you are doing ok.

Comment

Praying for you
                      Sorry to hear this Diosword

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Still around DS? Don't like that you haven't checked in for a while. Totally get it if you're too out of it to bother, but atleast i hope you're still with us. Thinking about you, bud.
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

DS praying for You bud

Comment

DS, I hope you have some family that can be with you during the holiday season. Don't isolate yourself. Talk to people and remind them of all the wonderful things you two shared together. I don't think she would want it any other way.

Comment

DS, check in with us man. Let us know how you're doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X