My wife has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife has died

My dear wife of 18 years, Janie Miller, finally lost her battle with breast cancer and died tonight at the age of 51.

I was with her when she died. She died peacefully; at the end they were just pumping her full of morphine to keep her pain-free.

She wasn't just my wife...she was my best friend.
    He is not here. He has risen!

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
    My dear wife of 18 years, Janie Miller, finally lost her battle with breast cancer and died tonight at the age of 51.

I was with her when she died. She died peacefully; at the end they were just pumping her full of morphine to keep her pain-free.

She wasn't just my wife...she was my best friend.
    He is not here , He has Risen .... Tonight til forever your wife smiles at the face of God as she dances with Jesus ,,,, I am so sorry for your loss , I pray for you my brother ,,, your wife is HOME

Comment

My condolences to you DiosSword. May peace be with you at this time and always. I'm sure you were the best husband that she could have.
      "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

I am so sorry DiosSword. Stay strong and God bless you and your family.

Comment

So sad to hear this. Thoughts and blessings for you and yours. R.I.P.
          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Don't know what to say, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Keep strong.
            Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

So sorry for your loss DiosSword. Thoughts & condolences to you and your family.

Comment

My deepest condolences DS. Stay strong, and don't cross the border.
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

I'm very saddened to learn that DS, you have my condolences and will be in my thoughts.
                  gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Extremely saddened by your loss DiosSword...

I wish you all the strength in the world in this difficult time...take care brother.

Comment

Brother, just coming across this thread and reading it sank my heart and filled it full of sorrow.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

DiosSword, terrible to hear about a huge tragedy like this from a fellow Black Sabbath fan. So sorry for your loss.

I pray that you will not lose everything else because of this, that you can overcome the sorrow and come to terms with it when time goes by and that you can find joy of life again.

Psalm 34:18
                          The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Matthew 5:4
                          “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Revelation 21:4
                          He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
                          "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Very saddened to hear your loss DiosSword . So hard to find the right words in these painful events of life. sincere condolences for you and your loved ones.
                            Stay strong , mate.

Comment

Life it seems, will fade away
                              Drifting further every day
                              Getting lost within myself
                              Nothing matters no one else
                              I have lost the will to live
                              Simply nothing more to give
                              There is nothing more for me
                              Need the end to set me free
                              Things are not what they used to be
                              Missing one inside of me
                              Deathly lost, this can't be real
                              Cannot stand this hell I feel
                              Emptiness is filing me
                              To the point of agony
                              Growing darkness taking dawn
                              I was me, but now He's gone
                              No one but me can save myself, but it to late
                              Now I can't think, think why I should even try
                              Yesterday seems as though it never existed
                              Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye
                              He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Working...
                              X