Is One Too Old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I always felt good about wearing my Sabbath T-shirts, or any band T-shirt that I love, my question was more of wearing the battle jacket as they call them with the band patches on them.

I have so many Sabbath shirts, I've lost count, just bought two more really cool ones off the Ozzfest site on eBay.
    Thanks for clarifying...to answer that...I don't think it should matter too much what you wear, if it makes you happy wear that battle jacket!

One day I might catch up to you in terms of Sabbath tees Right now I have the one from Hot Topic it's reminiscent of Master of Reality but doesn't say Master of Reality on it, one that's the cover of the debut album Black Sabbath, and my favorite one, the Sabotage one!

It's funny too, because today while wearing my Black Sabbath debut album tee, I came across a guy who was wearing a Vol. 4 t-shirt, I complimented him on his tee and he noticed mine and thanked me and complimented me on mine :D
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

I'm in my 60s' and still wear band T shirts. Don't own a denim jacket but I see no reason NOT to wear one.

Comment

I used to have a "battle jacket" but I, um, "outgrew" it.

I think it finally fell apart some years ago through a couple of decades of live gigs, having goodness knows what spilt on it (including being pissed on from the balcony of the 1992 Sabbath/Danzig gig in Chicago!) and launderings to get said nasty substances out of it.
        He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
          I used to have a "battle jacket" but I, um, "outgrew" it.

I think it finally fell apart some years ago through a couple of decades of live gigs, having goodness knows what spilt on it (including being pissed on from the balcony of the 1992 Sabbath/Danzig gig in Chicago!) and launderings to get said nasty substances out of it.
          I still have both of mine, one split down the seems on the back and I had to sew it back up myself.

The Battle jacket I feel like I outgrew them, got a little too old for them, I'm 48 going on 49, the band T-shirts I still wear them all the time, just bought a few more Sabbath shirts, that I love wearing and displaying my love of Sabbath.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I’m starting my new Black Sabbath Battle jacket.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I was wearing my new battle jacket today, and got a comment from a lady she said “ I like your Black Sabbath jacket, how old is it? “ I told I made it myself, she thought I had bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                I was wearing my new battle jacket today, and got a comment from a lady she said “ I like your Black Sabbath jacket, how old is it? “ I told I made it myself, she thought I had bought it.
                I’m not done with it yet, I plan on adding a patch from each era, including Seventh Star Witch I already have the patch, it rare, and I had to bid on it.

When it’s completed I’ll take pictures and post ziti here.

Comment

I got a compliment from a lady, who told me nice Black Sabbath jacket, where did I buy it? I told her I made it myself.

I still have more patches to addd to it, it’s not a denim jacket, it’s long at the waist and gray in color.

It’s Twill work jacket.
                  Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-23-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Best shirts.These are very cool shirts. Nowadays, I have been a fan of these best shirts. It is very comfortable and good in looks.

Comment

Working...
                    X