Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Go

Anyone play?

If so, did anyone get out for Beldum Day on Sunday?
    Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

UH, NO.

Comment

Meh. I think its a good game. Good way to build a community, Ive made many friends through doing raids and shit with people in my town.

Comment

As a kid who grew up during the Pokémon craze in the late 90's and early 00's, this game really hit the nostalgia spot.

That being said, the concept was cool but wore out real quick. Tbh, the game has nothing on the original GameBoy series. It's repetitive and although the interactive nature of it is cool, really limited in what it has to offer. Maybe if the game was more battle oriented (having to wear the Pokémon out in a turn-based battles alá the GameBoy series) it would've held my interest longer.
          "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
          "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
          "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

PvP is coming man. Gen 4 is slowly coming out too, I shiny hunt like a beast. Since the halloween event started a week ago Ive caught maybe 300 Drifloon (one shiny).

Comment

I might the grumpy guy living in the past, but all the Pokémon past Gen II aren't my cup of tea
              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Cyndaquil community day was awesome. 21 shinies.

Comment

My son used to play this a couple of years ago. Now he’s 13 and more into Sabbath, Zeppelin, football and girls.
                  People seemed to be content
                  Fifty dollars paid the rent
                  Freaks were in the circus tent
                  Those were the days

Comment

Good news, I'm 28 and I play this, and I'm still into Sabbath and girls! Get this, playing a game passionately, and having a social life aren't mutually exclusive.

Comment

Yeah. I've been played a lot in this video game. I likYeah. I've been played a lot in this video game. I like this game very much since I like the Pokemon industry since I was a child. Personally, when I was a child, I was in the supermarket where was a big Pokemon store that is related only to the Pokemon topic. At the store, I noticed a Pokemon video game that works on the Nintendo 64. I asked my father to buy this version of the game, so he bought me a present.. When I come home, I started to play all the free time that I had. Actually, from that time, fifteen years have passed and at the present time, I play on the PC using an emulator. I download n64 roms freely! I'm really grateful to the people that created this website with free video games..e this game very much since I like the Pokemon industry since I was a child.

Comment

Working...
                      X