Billy Underdog has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Underdog has passed away

He passed on Nov 23 - I believe. The information is chaotic at this time and the cause of death is still a mystery.
    He had some friends here that should be made aware of this tragic news.

I know he was banned but he was a member here since 2011 and was close with many of you.

God Bless you Billy. Much love always.

Edit#1 --- Billy actually passed on the 10th of November according to the obituary.
    Last edited by Thelemech; 12-19-2018, 04:07 PM.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Thelemech thank you for letting us know, this is very sad news.

My deepest sympathies to Billy’s family and friends and to everyone over at The Community.

I have a heaviness in my chest in reading this very sad news, I’m choking up as I write these words, love you Billy, God bless you brother and may you be resting in peace.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I had to take a break, I got overwhelmed a bit, Billy and I once got along and towards the end things got ugly, and I’m sorry for that Billy, if you’re up there looking down at me forgive me brother for things I said and done, life is too damn short to fight and bicker, wish you were here Billy Underdog.

Love your brother,
      OID
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Don't know how to feel right now, but Billy was always a great guy. Rest in peace, and much love.

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        I had to take a break, I got overwhelmed a bit, Billy and I once got along and towards the end things got ugly, and I’m sorry for that Billy, if you’re up there looking down at me forgive me brother for things I said and done, life is too damn short to fight and bicker, wish you were here Billy Underdog.

Love your brother,
        OID
        Life's too short to focus on the negatives, OID. Remember the positive memories that Billy brought us all.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
          Don't know how to feel right now, but Billy was always a great guy. Rest in peace, and much love.

Life's too short to focus on the negatives, OID. Remember the positive memories that Billy brought us all.
          Yes life is too short Sweet, I will focus on the good times we had here with Billy, which were plenty.

As Billy would say Peace & Love.

R.I.P. Billy Underdog.

Comment

Damn, RIP.
            Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Awful time to happen. RIP Billy.

Comment

Very sad news, RIP Billy.

Comment

RIP Billy! You were a true and great online friend! It would have been a pleasure to know you in real life!

Comment

If true, its a shame. Billy left on bad terms here but I respected his love of Sabbath and also to an extent his resistance to authority and relentless outspokenness, which I think are traits that many of us tend to pick up when they have been listening to Black Sabbath for a number of years! Anyone know what his favorite drink was? I would gladly pour one out in his honor. RIP
                    Damian
                    Super Moderator
                    Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

This sucks. Sorry to see you go Billy. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Damian View Post
                        If true, its a shame. Billy left on bad terms here but I respected his love of Sabbath and also to an extent his resistance to authority and relentless outspokenness, which I think are traits that many of us tend to pick up when they have been listening to Black Sabbath for a number of years! Anyone know what his favorite drink was? I would gladly pour one out in his honor. RIP
                        Sad to say that it's indeed the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                          Sad to say that it's indeed the truth.
                          I still cannot believe it - I have been in shock since I found out.
                          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                            He passed on Nov 23 - I believe. The information is chaotic at this time and the cause of death is still a mystery.
                            He had some friends here that should be made aware of this tragic news.

I know he was banned but he was a member here since 2011 and was close with many of you.

God Bless you Billy. Much love always.

Edit#1 --- Billy actually passed on the 10th of November according to the obituary.
                            No fucking way...

Rest in Peace Billy Underdog. He was good friend of mine here before he got banned (now that I think about it, wish there was temporary bans in this place but that's another story)
                            Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 12-20-2018, 01:52 AM.
                            ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                            and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                              I still cannot believe it - I have been in shock since I found out.
                              Same here, my friend. It doesn't feel real.

Comment

Working...
                              X