Thanks, I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Rello
    replied
    Happy late birthday!

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Thank you, backstagebug! Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• backstagebug
    replied
    happy birthday mate =)

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Thank you for the birthday wishes! As more time passes, I'll probably come to like more Martin Sabbath tracks too we'll see

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
    Today's my birthday! Turned 24.

Been listening to Tony Martin era Sabbath tracks alot lately...particularly Immaculate Deception and Get a Grip! Each is unique and catchy. Also, I saw the Doc so passionate about Kill in the Spirit World, so I gave it a few more listens and that grown on me too. So that's what I've been up to lately regarding Black Sabbath. I should note that I really dig Forbidden's cover, I'd easily wear a t-shirt of it if I ever find one of it in my size.
    Happy Belated Birthday 70'sOzzyBlackSabbath! wishing you many more in good health and happiness in the comfort and love of your loved ones and friends!

A lot of good stuff in the Martin Sabbath era, Doc is the one who got me to give Martin/Sabbath another try, and I'm glad I did.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Today's my birthday! Turned 24.

Been listening to Tony Martin era Sabbath tracks alot lately...particularly Immaculate Deception and Get a Grip! Each is unique and catchy. Also, I saw the Doc so passionate about Kill in the Spirit World, so I gave it a few more listens and that grown on me too. So that's what I've been up to lately regarding Black Sabbath. I should note that I really dig Forbidden's cover, I'd easily wear a t-shirt of it if I ever find one of it in my size.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down. I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort over this whole thing. Let's just try to apply your "quote" and move on from here. Rock the Sabbs!
    Nicely said! It's cool. We shall :]

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    What happened was there was a period of time where I kept ordering video games from online, then my dad got pissed off about it and lectured me about saving money and not wasting time on video games, then I got worried this applied to everything I ordered online, including Black Sabbath related stuff such as CDs, etc. That's the main reason why I was worried about the contest and my family (I also explained this to OID via PM and he understood when I did)
    I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down. I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort over this whole thing. Let's just try to apply your "quote" and move on from here. Rock the Sabbs!

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    70 , don't sweat the details brother , you owe that to no one ,, stay young at heart , respect the family ,,, that's God's greatest masterpiece ..... I said it in "The Listen" , but will say it again - HAPPY BDAY you Sabbath maniac!
    Thanks Doc!!!!

Didn't realize you said it in "The Listen", will see it there too now that you mentioned it :]

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    What happened was there was a period of time where I kept ordering video games from online, then my dad got pissed off about it and lectured me about saving money and not wasting time on video games, then I got worried this applied to everything I ordered online, including Black Sabbath related stuff such as CDs, etc. That's the main reason why I was worried about the contest and my family (I also explained this to OID via PM and he understood when I did)
    70 , don't sweat the details brother , you owe that to no one ,, stay young at heart , respect the family ,,, that's God's greatest masterpiece ..... I said it in "The Listen" , but will say it again - HAPPY BDAY you Sabbath maniac!

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    I believe you too. It just seemed strange you were worried about the contest and your family. No hard feelings, rock on dude!

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    OID clarified and linked me to that post in The Listen thread yesterday via PM, I believe you
    I believe you too. It just seemed strange you were worried about the contest and your family. No hard feelings, rock on dude!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X