Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chinese Democracy" vs. The "new" Black Sabbath album.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chinese Democracy" vs. The "new" Black Sabbath album.

Which of these two albums do you think is going to see the light of day first?
    Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Re: "Chinese Democracy" vs. The "new" Black Sabbath album.

Hahahahahahaha. I had to go with option number three. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: "Chinese Democracy" vs. The "new" Black Sabbath album.

We'll never see either of them. Although if I had to choose just one, probably a new Sabbath album because, while Ozzy is a dickhead, Axl is much, MUCH worse.

Comment

Re: "Chinese Democracy" vs. The "new" Black Sabbath al

GNR actually played most of Chinese Democracy live on their 2002 world tour.

Comment

Neither.
          The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

what is Chinese Democracy?
            "I want to tell you, yeah
            How Good It Feels
            Sleeping here with you tonight
            And thatís for real"
            -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Chinese Democracy because its been worked on for over 10 years. we're not even sure sabbath is working on a new album.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chinese Democracy is supposed to be the next Guns N' Roses album. Axl's been working on it for over 10 years.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chinese Democracy is supposed to be the next Guns N' Roses album. Axl's been working on it for over 10 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically Axl Rose went insane and during the recording, he'd go back and edit or re-record parts of songs over and over and over. At one point he was spending up to 8 hours editing just a few seconds of music. Total expenses for this whole project is costing over $12 million.

Sad isnt it?

Comment

i say chinese democracy...supposly november of this year...
                    i have feeling this is end to an actual black sabbath album. no more in my opinoin, of course i wish there would be one, buy i honestly believe its over.

and guns n' roses? they lost it... to me gnr isn' gnr without slash, or izzy. i'm not even really looking foward to the release of chinese democracy.

Comment

Don't let that fool you! GNR makes release dates every year and they just keep getting pushed.

Zakk Wylde recorded his his first BLS album next to Axl Rose's studio and they'd have a frew brews ... and that was 1999!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

unlike the Sabs Axl is nothing without Slash and the rest of GNR
                        "I want to tell you, yeah
                        How Good It Feels
                        Sleeping here with you tonight
                        And thatís for real"
                        -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

exactly psycho man! axl is in fact nothing without slash and everyone else, and i think its sad that they may release a horrible album and it will bring down guns n' roses name! even though only axl is in it! an example a lot of people use is saying "my world" (off use your illusion II) is an example of what would happen if axl went by himself...and i think thats going to be true

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            exactly psycho man! axl is in fact nothing without slash and everyone else, and i think its sad that they may release a horrible album and it will bring down guns n' roses name! even though only axl is in it! an example a lot of people use is saying "my world" (off use your illusion II) is an example of what would happen if axl went by himself...and i think thats going to be true

[/ QUOTE ]

Just look at "Oh My God" from the End of Days soundtrack. It was recorded as "guns n roses" in 1999 and axl wrote it by him self. Practically the same as My World.

Comment

Niether.

What the heck is it with Axl anyway? I know he's a fuckin moron, and totally lost... but is he insane ore what is it with him?

Comment

Working...
                              X