Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Do You Hate Most Of All?

[ QUOTE ]
    that all of my friends are busy on a monday (well, I was gonna hang out with my friends Ash and Kat, but those rejects are going into an adult store and I'm not 18 and my best friend Kim went to California...) *sighs* so I shall retire to my friend that's ALWAYS there for me...my guitar..

[/ QUOTE ]
    You need friends to have a good time?

Comment

• People who are conceited or pretend they don’t know you in front of other people.

Snobs and ill mannered people, I work with a lot of these types of scum.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I hate the ancient necrotized threads being dug up from the grave. What's the point of bringing up a question we already know the answer to? For someone who's been here as long as I have I don't see the point. Spending a lot less time here. Old posts are not going to resurrect this dying forum.

And I hate a forum that does not enforce its own rules. Even back in '06 when someone said they hated fuckin' emo fags. That's acceptable forum behavior? I think not.

Comment

• Another thing I hate most of all is when I’m driving and realize I left my wallet at home with my driver’s license in it, then I get paranoid the cops are going to pull me over.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
            And I hate a forum that does not enforce its own rules. Even back in '06 when someone said they hated fuckin' emo fags. That's acceptable forum behavior? I think not.
            True Turch, the Emos should have rights to

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            Another thing I hate most of all is when I’m driving and realize I left my wallet at home with my driver’s license in it, then I get paranoid the cops are going to pull me over.
            Haha! You ever get pulled over when you forget your license

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post

Haha! You ever get pulled over when you forget your license
              Luckily I never have Ronn.

Comment

• Another thing I hate most of all is people tailgating me on the right lane, I drive the speed limit or a couple miles under the speed limit, and never drive on the left lane unless it’s to pass, yet I get assholes speeding on the right lane tailgating me trying to make me speed up.

Car insurance in New Jersey is too damn expensive to be getting points on my license and it sticks with you for three years.

Comment

• People who do bad things shall we say. And Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Comment

• I hate stupid and lazy people.

Comment

Working...
                    X