Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Do You Hate Most Of All?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Hate Most Of All?

I dop hate racism! It's nasty, unlogical and unfair! I thank god that in Brazil, the racism is not that strong as South Africa. Unfortunelly, now we don't have that traditional racism, white against black. People here in Brazil are hating now the other states, the poor states, beings.
    I live in São Paulo, the richest state, and we have here a lot of people from the north states, poors, and now São Paulo is too habitated, you know, there's a lack of jobs, and our youth blame the other states people for that, so we're seing that skinhead shit growing up and up... that's a shame man.. now it's like, in the "best" scale:
    1- Rich white
    2- Rich black or Mixed race
    3- Rich diferent state folk
    4- Poor white
    4- Poor Black or Mixed Race
    5- A Dog
    6- Poor diferent state folk
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Re: What Do You Hate Most Of All?

What do I hate most of all?

Newcastle United F.C.
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    Liverpool F.C.
    Boy bands

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate racists too. Especcially when people assume because some terrorists are muslims, this means ALL muslims are terrorists

Comment

Exact. I just don't understand why people are racist, you know.. it's just a fucking skin. I don't know about religion, I though that every religion sux, that's why I'm agnostic. I believe in god, in some god, not the Pope's god, or Lutero's god. I believe in my god, in my on way.. so I don't understand why people just get killed or kill in the name of God
        Can't you see what I see
        As the master of power
        Try to poison our world

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Exact. I just don't understand why people are racist, you know.. it's just a fucking skin. I don't know about religion, I though that every religion sux, that's why I'm agnostic. I believe in god, in some god, not the Pope's god, or Lutero's god. I believe in my god, in my on way.. so I don't understand why people just get killed or kill in the name of God

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a smart dude. I am 99% with you here. Well, with the exception that I don't believe in God, but I share your point of view.

Comment

Bands that are jealous to our band.

Comment

When people try to push their personal beliefs down your throats. (*cough*Bush*cough*)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                When people try to push their personal beliefs down your throats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Living in Boston, I've found myself being accosted by all kinds of people trying to impress their beliefs upon me. I just like to have fun with them-- none of them have even the slightest clue of what they're talking about. Some group called MASSPIRG keeps trying to get me to give them $50 so they can convince the governor to cut down on air pollution from power plants. As soon as I ask them how the plan would actually be implemented, how much it would cost, or who would be paying for it, they become dumbfounded. I guess there are some people who will do anything you say, and if you tell them "IT HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT THE ENVIRONMENT IS GOOD" then that's good enough for them.

There's also some group for a guy named LaRouche, we call them the LaRouche Cult. For some reason, this LaRouche guy and his PAC hate Dick Cheney and do nothing but campaign in front of our student union with pamphlets sporting pictures of Cheney with devil horns. They look like they were made by 3rd graders with Photoshop. I wouldn't mind them preaching their political beliefs but their tactics are downright laughable. The poor people that this LaRouche guy has standing on soapboxes on our campus don't even know anything about politics outside of what is printed in those pamphlets. I once argued with one of them and got him to admit that the "economic plan" he was babbling about was essentially the exact same thing as trickle-down economics, which is exactly what the Republicans want to implement.

The other day, I was walking down the street with my iPod past these LaRouche people and, as usual, they were outside our student union attempting fruitlessly to find someone to take them seriously enough to take a pamphlet. They had a bunch of signs placed around the sidewalk with reasons to hate Cheney and the Republicans. One of them caught my eye... it said something to the effect of "The nomination of Samuel Alito as a Supreme Court justice was just a diversion to cover up Cheney's scandals in the White House." Well I turned off my iPod, walked back over to the table where this was all set up (I was in a hurry but hey, I'm always in the mood for a good debate) and confronted one of them. I asked him what the sign was supposed to mean, and he replied that it meant exactly what it said. Naturtally, I asked "So then... you're saying that Bush should have just left the Supreme Court seat open until the Libby/Rove scandal got cleared up? That could take years."

"No," he simply said.

"So then... you're saying you would have preferred if Harriet Miers was still up for nomination?"

"No, it's just a diversion, like the sign says."

"Well how is it a diversion? If you agree that the seat should be filled then what would you have done in Bush's position?"

"Hey, I'm just saying it's a diversion."

"But how?? Would you have waited six months to fill the seat? Would you have nominated someone else? What would you have done?"

"I dunno man, I'm just saying..."

Unfuckingbelievable. A word of advice to any aspiring politicians on this board: regardless of what your message is, regardless of how you operate, make sure you don't hire idiots to do your dirty work.

Incidentally enough, the sidewalk oddballs around here who know their stuff the best are the religious ones. Say what you will about their system of beliefs, but I had a very lengthy, intelligent conversation with one a few weeks ago and he knew his passages and scripture inside and out and knew tons about Church history and doctrine. I didn't particularly subscribe to his message but at least he really knew what he was talking about. That's all you need to get people to respect you.

Comment

I really don't like liars and hipocrats. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I love to hate Björklöven [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img](swedish icehockey team from Umeå)
                  God knows as your dognose

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I really don't like liars and hipocrats. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I love to hate Björklöven [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img](swedish icehockey team from Umeå)

[/ QUOTE ]

Heja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go Braves, go!!!

Touché! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (if I remember correctly???)
                      God knows as your dognose

Comment

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img]

Grrrrrr... Yep, good memory :-)

Comment

Music that is not metal.
                          Computer sound.
                          Non-American cars.
                          Non-American bikes.

Comment

I TOTALLY hate when my beer warm. Fuck!
                            Can't you see what I see
                            As the master of power
                            Try to poison our world

Comment

Heterodoxists, bigots, and closed-minded people

-people who are oblivious. For example, I was bicycling around central park awhile ago, and there are cyclists and runners going round the bike/jogging path. There's a group of four women standing right smack-dab in the middle of the path having some gossippy conversation. I said as I was going by "could you NOT stand there?". In immediate retropsect, I should have shouted "Move you stupid bitches!" Cell phone junkies also have this problem.

-people who are, superficial, materialistic, and/or trendy.

- Being called between 10-pm and 10am.

- people who base their political opinions on political party talking points. Or solely on what they hear from right or left-leaning pundits.
                              Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Working...
                              X