Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids wish it could be Christmas every day. I wish it was not at all. Bored of it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

A day hasn't gone by since the tragic news of Billy's ending that I haven't thought about him.
      It's really amazing that someone I've never met before can have such an impact in my life. Like you I think of him every day and try to make sense of this whole thing. When someone close to home passes away you have a wake, a funeral and a burial which in my view begins the healing process. But we didn't have that with Billy so his death remains like an open wound. This is going to be with us for a long time. RIP my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
        It's really amazing that someone I've never met before can have such an impact in my life. Like you I think of him every day and try to make sense of this whole thing. When someone close to home passes away you have a wake, a funeral and a burial which in my view begins the healing process. But we didn't have that with Billy so his death remains like an open wound. This is going to be with us for a long time. RIP my friend.
        Yes Turch, you are so right, an open wound that'll never heal, something so tragic and unnecessary, I'll leave it at that because words and anger don't always express a person's feelings correctly, Billy should still be with us physically.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Liverpool are running away with the Premier League. Suppose they are due it.

Comment

• On Sunday just gone i lost my Mam. Been unable to do anything at all. Never mind focus on my computer screen. She had been ill for the last 11 months. But we were at our most hopeful right when it happened. Basically she did not survive a by-pass. I am so broken. I did not think the pain would be so bad. I am from a family that became split 6 or so years back and if the loss is not enough for me i know it is inevitable that i am going to get trouble from probably 2 or 3 people. Just feel so low now. I will be back on here when i can. I love my Mam so much.

Comment

• Iím truly sorry for your loss. Iím sure she is in a place without any pain now. I know itís a cliche thing to say but it is true my friend. Think of all the good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So sorry to hear Craig. I lost my mom some years ago so I understand. Condolences to you, your family and all who knew her.

Comment

• So sorry for your loss CraigSabbath, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

If you need someone to talk to, to get through this, I’m here for you friend.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I am back. Really missing my Mam. Not being able to pick up the phone and talk my usual rubbish is the hardest part. Trying to be strong right now so here i am.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CraigSabbath View Post
                      I am back. Really missing my Mam. Not being able to pick up the phone and talk my usual rubbish is the hardest part. Trying to be strong right now so here i am.....
                      Glad to see you back CraigSabbath, and glad to see you’re ok, just take things slow, time heals everything.

Comment

• Got a compliment on my Sabbath shirt, once again, by a young lady who went on to tell me that she saw Ozzy this past September and that he was awesome, we talked a bit about Ozzy’s health and she said, let’s hope Ozzy never dies!

Did my heart good talking to the young lady about Sabbath and Ozzy, and that some of our young people still know good music.
                        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-24-2019, 05:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• I’m at the supermarket and yet another collectors edition Led Zeppelin magazine.

Comment

• I was at the supermarket yesterday and an old lady complained about the celery and paid with a check.

Comment

• Yesterday I was wearing my Sabbath debut album cover t-shirt, I walked into a liquor store and the guy behind the counter looked at my shirt and said I saw them live when they opened for Zappa at the Ritz in New York, I said wow, that's really cool, he then said only they weren't being called Black Sabbath, they were something else, so I responded, Earth? he said yeah Earth, I said again, wow amazing.

I thought by the time Sabbath came to the US, they were going by the name Black Sabbath already, the guy looked in his 70's like an old Rocker with long white hair, he also told me he saw Queen when they opened for Mott The Hoople, before Queen was even known.

Every time I wear my Sabbath shirts I get either a compliment or a story, which I very much enjoy hearing.

Comment

• Happy 4th Of July!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X