Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is 9/11, Never Forgive, Never Forget, what those cowards did.

I’ll never forget that day, it’s engraved in my heart and thoughts.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Have your ever met a man fired up with Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics World Cup?

Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Got me another Sabbath T-Shirt, the iconic Vol.4 one.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Comment

• What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaAaron View Post
              What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.
              I prefer my ordinary fingers, for sharp ones will prevent me from working.

Comment

• Who spoiled the weather in Central Russia?

Comment

Working...
                X