No announcement yet.

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is 9/11, Never Forgive, Never Forget, what those cowards did.

I’ll never forget that day, it’s engraved in my heart and thoughts.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Have your ever met a man fired up with Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics World Cup?

Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Comment

• Got me another Sabbath T-Shirt, the iconic Vol.4 one.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Comment

• What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaAaron View Post
              What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.
              I prefer my ordinary fingers, for sharp ones will prevent me from working.

Comment

• Who spoiled the weather in Central Russia?

Comment

• Random thought:

What's the difference between this post and the Post Thread?
                  Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                  View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• Hello! I didn't want to make a whole thread, so I wanna say that I've lurked here on and off a long time ago, and in my recent Sabbath binge have decided to finally come back and register so I can talk about the greatest band there is with other fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricFuneral View Post
                      Hello! I didn't want to make a whole thread, so I wanna say that I've lurked here on and off a long time ago, and in my recent Sabbath binge have decided to finally come back and register so I can talk about the greatest band there is with other fans!
                      Welcome to the recently revamped Black Sabbath Online! forums, ElectricFuneral! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
                      ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                      and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• I am more getting into thoughts of getting a house or apartment next to the sea. Just like this idea of going there several times per year. Found out that you can get for really cheap Greece property here. If I am not there I can always rent it out to tourists. Does anyone has a property abroad here? Is it a good idea in your opinion?

Comment

• Sharon Osbourne looks beautiful in her new platinum blonde grayish hair, she looks more natural now.

Comment

• Will anyone tell me "Happy Orthodox Easter"?

easterpostcard.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
                              Will anyone tell me "Happy Orthodox Easter"?

easterpostcard.jpg
                              Happy Orthodox Easter ..

Comment

• Maestro Happy Orthodox Easter my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X