The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Requiem777 View Post

Thanks OID. Yeah, I wasn't sure what the problem was, so I just went ahead and started the new profile. Hope you've been well.
    Doing good brother, hope you are doing good as well through this crisis, and very glad to see you back.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-19-2021, 12:08 PM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I’m glad Sharon is sticking to here guns.

God Save The Queen and the English Royal family, this Markel is a trouble maker and attention seeker, what the hell was Harry thinking hooking up with this used up mental chick? Read on Yahoo news today she might be loosing her job in the Talk due to sticking up for her friend Piers Morgan, good for Sharon for being Patriotic and siding with her friend and the Royal family.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-19-2021, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"
          Love it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            Di’Anno Maiden is absolutely the best Maiden ever, the two best Maiden albums are the eponymous and Killers, without doubt! This in no way is fact though as I’m only stating my humble opinion with love of these two albums.
            I love these albums too. Are most other Maiden albums technically better, sure, but I don't think this detracts from these two albums. Paul Di' Anno in his prime.

Comment

• Speaking of Paul, is there any Bird of Prey on Youtube?

Comment

• Like the Master of Reality font.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Love it!!!
                  Thank you Doc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post

I love these albums too. Are most other Maiden albums technically better, sure, but I don't think this detracts from these two albums. Paul Di' Anno in his prime.
                    My favorite Maiden albums are the first two, Paul was unique and one of a kind.

Love the Bruce and Blaze stuff as well, just that the first two are special and my favorite.

Comment

• I actually feel that after the passing of Dio, Paul Di' Anno has been a great ambassador for Metal. His interviews that I see usually sound witty and rational. I just wish that his concert performances of the last five years were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
                        I actually feel that after the passing of Dio, Paul Di' Anno has been a great ambassador for Metal. His interviews that I see usually sound witty and rational. I just wish that his concert performances of the last five years were better.
                        You have any links? I'd love to see them.

Comment

• Sorry, I don't, but my favorite of interview covers almost his whole life and takes place in a bar that he owns, I think.

Comment

• OID I respect you on thw musical front and I dont want to get into a pissing match but as I know several people who have had covid (and it wasn't just a runny nose) and I know a few who have died. Its seriously fucked up how this country has become when we politicize reality.

Also I gotta say fuck the queen and the entire inbred horse faced royal family and the concept of royalty in general.

And now back to music...I know a dude who has an Iranian pressing of an old Sabbath record how cool is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by revbob View Post
                              OID I respect you on thw musical front and I dont want to get into a pissing match but as I know several people who have had covid (and it wasn't just a runny nose) and I know a few who have died. Its seriously fucked up how this country has become when we politicize reality.

Also I gotta say fuck the queen and the entire inbred horse faced royal family and the concept of royalty in general.

And now back to music...I know a dude who has an Iranian pressing of an old Sabbath record how cool is that.
                              My good brother, I’m sure OID respects your musical taste as well ,,,, as for Covid, everyone’s “reality” about it is different, not how people are affected by it, because we all know people that have went to heaven “from it“ , (sorry about those that you knew ) , but peoples thoughts and beliefs on it, a persons “reality” ABOUT it , and that’s totally fine, it’s actually perfect ... it’s when others try to push their agenda about it on someone else where it becomes a problem. I’ve been fortunate because I have not let the “pandemic” control how I live , for even a second , from start to finish , but not everybody has that luxury of brain space and that’s why everybody’s “reality” ABOUT it can be whatever they decide not what someone else tells them.

As for the Iranian pressing that is awesome! I just had phenomenal sultani yesterday!

God bless

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

My good brother, I’m sure OID respects your musical taste as well ,,,, as for Covid, everyone’s “reality” about it is different, not how people are affected by it, because we all know people that have went to heaven “from it“ , (sorry about those that you knew ) , but peoples thoughts and beliefs on it, a persons “reality” ABOUT it , and that’s totally fine, it’s actually perfect ... it’s when others try to push their agenda about it on someone else where it becomes a problem. I’ve been fortunate because I have not let the “pandemic” control how I live , for even a second , from start to finish , but not everybody has that luxury of brain space and that’s why everybody’s “reality” ABOUT it can be whatever they decide not what someone else tells them.

As for the Iranian pressing that is awesome! I just had phenomenal sultani yesterday!

God bless

Doc perfect answer for the Covid 19, I agree fully.

revbob, sorry for your losses revbob.

As for the Queen I said what I said because I read an article where Sharon Osbourne might be or might’ve lost her job on the The Talk, I think that’s the name of it, is because she stood up for her friend Piers Morgan for comments he made against Megan Markel basically calling her a liar, which I think she is. Sharon stood up for a friend who spoke up and stands for freedom of speech, something we are losing really quick here in America.

This Markel chick is an attention seeking skank who’s been around the block more times than the ice cream truck, trying to defame the Royal family as racists.

They wanted to give up the Royalty title then give it up and get out, don’t try to defame someone’s honor by saying the Royal family is racist because she’s Black, she’s an attention seeking skank who’s looking to stain the Royal family with her bullshit race card, that’s all that is. I guarantee you it’ll just be a matter of time before she leaves Harry and takes him for everything he’s got, she’s not even Black she’s half just like an Oreo cookie.

She looks whiter than some white ladies I know, she’s had so much plastic surgery to make herself look White it’s not funny. She knew what she was getting into when she married into the Royal family and that there are rules and you have to behave a certain way, so don’t go and try to defame someone and say it’s because your Black,

So that’s why I made the comments I did regarding the Queen and the Royal family, and I believe them and it’s why I said God Save the Queen and the Royal family, God bless Sharon for being loyal, to the Queen, friends and country.

That’s cool about the Iranian pressing, I knew an Iranian guy on here, by the name of Ronn, coolest guy and most loyal friend you’d ever want to have.

Glad to see you back revbob

Comment

Working...
                                X