No announcement yet.

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by revbob View Post
        OID I respect you on thw musical front and I dont want to get into a pissing match but as I know several people who have had covid (and it wasn't just a runny nose) and I know a few who have died. Its seriously fucked up how this country has become when we politicize reality.

Also I gotta say fuck the queen and the entire inbred horse faced royal family and the concept of royalty in general.

And now back to music...I know a dude who has an Iranian pressing of an old Sabbath record how cool is that.
        That is awesome that a country not exactly known for freedom can have Metal recordings.

Comment

• I nearly got hit as a pedestrian today, so I swore at a couple people.

Comment

• How do we write Black Sabbath in Anglish?
            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
            Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Is Tony Iommi "Antonius Iommius" in Latin?

Comment

• In such a difficult time, you want to have a nice home so you can walk in nature. Turk Estate is your assistant in your Turkish property search. We are engaged in the selection of reliable real estate agencies, looking for developers and provide comprehensive support at every stage of working with a client.

Comment

• Spammers fuck off.

Comment

• I just realized that it's been about 25 years since the Chevy Caprice got discontinued for the first time.

Comment

• I think that A Momentary Lapse of Reason was an underrated Pink Floyd album.

Comment

• The old Sailor Moon anime series are a very good dark comedy.

Comment

• I just feel like bumping this thread. Fuck the spams, man.

Comment

• Bump and fuck the spams

Comment

• Random thought, that’s been in my mind for some time, today I voice it.

Today I’m listening to:

Black Sabbath-PNC ARTS Center, Holmdel Nj 08/04/13
                              (Bootleg)

Finally got this last Sabbath show I attended for the 13 Tour , myself after continuously being promised by a certain somebody by the name of Back To Eden aka Doc, over and over again that they had the show and would get it for me.
                              Fish lining again. I’m done and through with the mind games which I have been put through before and knew they were nothing but mind games. These are my last words, in my world you don’t lie or deceive people, especially people who are suppose to be your friend, this is not what friendship is about, not in my book or where I was born and raised, I’m not stupid though some think I am because of my kindness. I can read between the lines.

And I’m tired of the games I thought those games were over after the first forum war that got good members banned, unfortunately.

I’ve made a mistake in belief of loyalty towards a certain someone who was not worth being loyal to, some people just aren’t worth the effort, they can play their games with others, I’m done playing I don’t have time for games.

Today I stop being a sucker for good.

Doc you have never been a true friend you have only ever used me.

This is a great forum thanks to Joe Siegler Damian and TJSwoboda

Thank you for this great forum.

~OzzyIsDio
                              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-15-2021, 12:33 PM.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                                Random thought, that’s been in my mind for some time, today I voice it.

Today I’m listening to:

Black Sabbath-PNC ARTS Center, Holmdel Nj 08/04/13
                                (Bootleg)

Finally got this last Sabbath show I attended for the 13 Tour , myself after continuously being promised by a certain somebody by the name of Back To Eden aka Doc, over and over again that they had the show and would get it for me.
                                Fish lining again. I’m done and through with the mind games which I have been put through before and knew they were nothing but mind games. These are my last words, in my world you don’t lie or deceive people, especially people who are suppose to be your friend, this is not what friendship is about, not in my book or where I was born and raised, I’m not stupid though some think I am because of my kindness. I can read between the lines.

And I’m tired of the games I thought those games were over after the first forum war that got good members banned, unfortunately.

I’ve made a mistake in belief of loyalty towards a certain someone who was not worth being loyal to, some people just aren’t worth the effort, they can play their games with others, I’m done playing I don’t have time for games.

Today I stop being a sucker for good.

Doc you have never been a true friend you have only ever used me.

This is a great forum thanks to Joe Siegler Damian and TJSwoboda

Thank you for this great forum.

~OzzyIsDio
                                Glad you tracked your final show down! .... sorry I was not able to land that remaster for you
                                ... I just saw these 2 post , no hard feelings , and keep enjoying the Sabs , hold on to that passion you have for their music , its a great quality in you .... God bless

Comment

Working...
                                X