Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Random Thought thread

LOL

And play in Dobly Surround Sound [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I think <font color=" Magenta">Pink Freud </font>would be a cool name for a (joke?) band. What does everybody think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that idea!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I think <font color=" Magenta">Pink Freud </font>would be a cool name for a (joke?) band. What does everybody think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that idea!

[/ QUOTE ]
        Cool. Let's start a band. I'll handle bass duties.
        Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Here is a weird thought- a Dr. Seuss-themed heavy metal album. Not necessarily with Seuss-style lyrics, but I'm sure you could write some pretty cool songs about things like The Lorax, or those guys who make a war over the bread-butter thing.

Incidentally, that just inspired me to think of another great rock band name: <font color=" yellow">LORAX</font>
          Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

Comment

Actually, I always thought "The Lorax" would make a great name for a rock song.

The Dr. Seuss album concept actually sounds like a good idea as well, it could become a very twisted album if done right.

Comment

Or an album based on the works of Jigsaw (from Saw and Saw II). You could come up with some pretty twisted stuff on there

Comment

do dogs ever step in human shit?

Comment

similarly, do they sniff trees and fire hydrants if a guy has peed on them?

Comment

And why would a guy pee on a hydrant?

(wait...better leave that stone unturned)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      If he was drunk?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] If he was drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

........I stand corrected then.

Comment

I think that "Educated Horses", the title of Rob Zombie's new album has a deep meaning, specifically a subtle sexual reference.

I say this because, listening to "Foxy" (a song with a somewhat lascivious beat) has the refrain "Don't you want to ride it: educated horses?")

So yeah, I think that the album title is a reference to slutty women; namely that they see men as educated horses.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I think that "Educated Horses", the title of Rob Zombie's new album has a deep meaning, specifically a subtle sexual reference.

I say this because, listening to "Foxy" (a song with a somewhat lascivious beat) has the refrain "Don't you want to ride it: educated horses?")

So yeah, I think that the album title is a reference to slutty women; namely that they see men as educated horses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the deeper meaning arose from the fact that you could pronounce it as the phrase "Educate Dead Horses." But maybe I'm totally wrong.

Comment

Wouldn't a cool name for a band be "The Ooh-Ee-Ohh-Ah-Ah-Ting-Tang-Wallah-Wallah-Bing-Bangs"?

Comment

nah, wouldnt be enough room on the concert tickets

Comment

Working...
                                X