The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Random Thought thread

Just abreviate it to The OEOAATTWWBB's [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ofcourse!

the oweeowatewobs!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Wouldn't a cool name for a band be "The Ooh-Ee-Ohh-Ah-Ah-Ting-Tang-Wallah-Wallah-Bing-Bangs"?

[/ QUOTE ]
        How about just "The Witch Doctors"?
        Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Actually, I just formed a band with a few friends and we're "The Bloody Farts" and the logo will be an ass with blood spraying out. The first album was going to be called "Shit On My Dick", but we changed it to "Bloody Farts & Dirty Bitches".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Actually, I just formed a band with a few friends and we're "The Bloody Farts" and the logo will be an ass with blood spraying out. The first album was going to be called "Shit On My Dick", but we changed it to "Bloody Farts & Dirty Bitches".

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The logo will be an ass with blood spraying out.

[/ QUOTE ]
              South Park has already done it:
              Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Yeah, but I was thinking more of a closeup and having a bare ass. If you remember the Australia episode of The Simpsons, the Australian flag has an ass with a boot. I want that ass, but replace the boot with blood [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If the universe is infinate, does that mean aliens are sure to exist?

Comment

My friends and I have expanded on The Bloody Farts! The stage show will have a giant ass that will periodically spray blood on the audience. At the end of the show, it will be hoisted above the audience, then will take a massive dump all over them!

1st Album Name: Bloody Farts & Dirty Bitches
                    2nd Album Name: Shit Everywhere!
                    3rd Album Name: Anal Mensturation (sp?)

Comment

Everytime I hear about something I've never heard about before I sometimes keep hearing about it alot after that.Example = My friend told me about butterface earlier this week and that was the first time I've ever heard of it, then I was looking in the hot girls thread and someone called that one girl a butter face.

There's alot more but I can't think of them.

Comment

^^^That was me baby! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Butter-face; ah, I love it.

Comment

How much do you think it would hurt to be skinned alive? I imagine that it would hurt quite a bit.

Comment

Yeah, I think if given the choice I'd rather be skinned dead.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that too; but then again, I'd prefer that my body was left alone after I died.

Comment

Well to tell you the truth, I don't really care what they do with my body after I'm dead. If they want to harvest my organs, study my brain for science, and turn the rest of me into a bearskin rug, I really wouldn't mind to be honest!

Comment

Working...
                                X