• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Random Thought thread

Hmm, each to their own I guess.

Comment

Yeah, that stuff is good (except maybe the bearskin rug part [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ), but I'm talking about necrophelia and shit like that. I read a story about that that was told from the corpses perspective, so it kind of creeps me out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Well to tell you the truth, I don't really care what they do with my body after I'm dead. If they want to harvest my organs, study my brain for science, and turn the rest of me into a bearskin rug, I really wouldn't mind to be honest!

[/ QUOTE ]
        Hey, Hunter S. Thompson had his ashes shot out of a cannon!
        Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

I sometimes refer to myself as "A Sexy Piece of Man-Candy" at school. It doesn't get as many laughs at you'd think it would...

Comment

Comment

omg! its a french bunny! i feel like he should be in a monty python sketch

Comment

Hey Ray Rules, empty your PM box
                Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Would you rather have sex with the hottest girl ever, but have everybody think you had sex with the ugliest girl ever, or have sex with the ugliest girl ever and have nobody know?

Comment

Have sex with the hottest girl ever but have everybody think you had sex with the ugliest girl ever.
                    Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Have sex with the hottest girl ever but have everybody think you had sex with the ugliest girl ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

its like Shallow Hal
                      "I want to tell you, yeah
                      How Good It Feels
                      Sleeping here with you tonight
                      And thatís for real"
                      -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Would you rather have sex with the hottest girl ever, but have everybody think you had sex with the ugliest girl ever, or have sex with the ugliest girl ever and have nobody know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, this is a tough question. Because with the first scenario, you'd get to have sex with the hottest girl ever, but everyone would think that you had sex with the ugly girl, thereby making them think that your standards were incredibly low, thereby putting you, in their minds, in a lower class and making it virtually impossible that another hot girl would want to have sex with you. On the other hand, you'd have sex with the ugly girl, and no one would know, meaning you would be no worse or better off in the eyes of everyone else than you were before.

I'd go with the first scenario. No hot girls want to have sex with me anyway, so I'd rather at least have sex with one.

Comment

LMAO!!

You just gotta work the moves man (this coming from a guy who hasn't had a date in God knows how long)

Comment

I'm not getting laid either way, so in the absence of sex, I think I'd still prefer a hot girl over an ugly girl.

With the hot girl, everybody else regrets it. With the ugly girl, I regret it.

Comment

Re: Motorhead & Pizza Hut

I'm sure you guys have seen the Cheesy-Bites Pizza commercial with Miss Piggy and Jessica Simpson. Anyways the song popped into my head and I was thinking that Lemmy's voice might work well in it
                              "I want to tell you, yeah
                              How Good It Feels
                              Sleeping here with you tonight
                              And thatís for real"
                              -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Re: Motorhead & Pizza Hut

My friend punched me in the chest last night because I rubbed a certain part of my body on the opening of his bottle of "soda" and it hurts really bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X