Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

[ QUOTE ]
    He already has. It's called Air Dance

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called Iron Man

The blood runs free
    The rain turns red
    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

Actually it's called "Anno Mundi." But I think "Air Dance" was a warm up.

Comment

I'm not sure, does God have to warm up?

The blood runs free
        The rain turns red
        Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

My dad emailed me this; very interesting. I don't think it should get deleted because it doesn't descriminate between one side or the other.

NBA OR NFL?

have been accused of spousal abuse

have been arrested for fraud

have been accused of writing bad checks

have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

have done time for assault

repeat
          71 cannot
          get a credit card due to bad credit

have been arrested on drug-related charges

have been arrested for shoplifting

currently
          are defendants in lawsuits, and

have been arrested for drunk driving
          in
          the last year

Can
          you guess which organization this is?

Give
          up yet? . . . Scroll down,

Neither,
          it's the 535 members of the United
          States Congress.

The
          same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year
          designed to keep the rest of us in line.

Comment

I just watched Flight 93 at the movie theatres today and man what a suspensful movie it was. I strongly suggest that everyone here goes to see it as you will get a very good idea of what happened on that horrible day in American history.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              My dad emailed me this; very interesting. I don't think it should get deleted because it doesn't descriminate between one side or the other.

NBA OR NFL?

have been accused of spousal abuse

have been arrested for fraud

have been accused of writing bad checks

have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

have done time for assault

repeat
              71 cannot
              get a credit card due to bad credit

have been arrested on drug-related charges

have been arrested for shoplifting

currently
              are defendants in lawsuits, and

have been arrested for drunk driving
              in
              the last year

Can
              you guess which organization this is?

Give
              up yet? . . . Scroll down,

Neither,
              it's the 535 members of the United
              States Congress.

The
              same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year
              designed to keep the rest of us in line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that true?

Comment

Why do you drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why do they call it beach volleyball if you're playing it in the sand?

Why are the hardest people to get on the phone the telephone company?

Ever been to Mt. Hushmore? Be very very quiet!
                -rar

Comment

• Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, talk to someone, don’t be selfish to those who love you.

if you feel you’re not loved or don’t have anyone, please call a hotline.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, talk to someone, don’t be selfish to those who love you.

if you feel you’re not loved or don’t have anyone, please call a hotline.
                    Right on OID YOY!!!!

Comment

• OID, excellent perspective.

It is easy to focus only on your failures and your troubles. The key is to re-focus on the special relationships in your life and to spend more time on the activities that you enjoy the most. Listening to Black Sabbath is a great start. When facing times of darkness, remember that "this too shall pass."

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                        Right on OID YOY!!!!
                        Thank you Ronn.

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                        OID, excellent perspective.

It is easy to focus only on your failures and your troubles. The key is to re-focus on the special relationships in your life and to spend more time on the activities that you enjoy the most. Listening to Black Sabbath is a great start. When facing times of darkness, remember that "this too shall pass."
                        The hurt and pain you cause your loved ones doesn't justify, nothing justifies taking your own life, I've been through some hard times and still am going through hards times because of things I did and bad choices I made, and wonder when are things going to get better? It seems like I have a dark cloud hanging over me and it wont go away, I think of my family and especially my son who I love more than anything in this world, there is always tomorrow, tomorrow will be better.

If not for yourself, then for your family, it's not easy, life is not easy, these obstacles and us getting through them is what makes us stronger and better.

There is always tomorrow and light at the end of the tunnel.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I’m watching the Led Zeppelin Reunion right now, simply beautiful what an awesome and great show!

What could’ve been had they continued.

Comment

• No Quarter, one of my favorite Zeppelin songs!!!

Comment

• Saw another Led Zeppelin special edition magazine today in the supermarket, fully dedicate to Zeppelin.

I never see any dedicated to Sabbath.

Comment

• Black Sabbath saved my life!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X