Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rat Salad!!!!!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Rest In Peace Brian Christopher.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Digipak slip cases scratch the heck out of your CDs.

Comment

• One of the great things about being a Black Sabbath fan is the sheer amount of material out there to listen to. There's something for every mood and occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            One of the great things about being a Black Sabbath fan is the sheer amount of material out there to listen to. There's something for every mood and occasion.
            Exactly Requiem, that’s what I say.

Comment

• At Shoprite and yet another Rolling Stones special edition magazine a couple of weeks ago it was Zeppelin, never Sabbath.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Aretha Franklin.

Comment

• Visited Fort Hancock NJ today it’s located by Sandy Hook beach, beautiful old Military homes left abandoned, sad to see.

Comment

• Nothing sticks to teflon, right? So how did they manage to stick a frying pan to it?
                    People seemed to be content
                    Fifty dollars paid the rent
                    Freaks were in the circus tent
                    Those were the days

Comment

• I had a chat with a friend of mine in our local bar some time ago. He asked me which artists and bands I hate the most.

Well, most bands nowadays on the radio are lame shit, but I can’t tell them from one another, so my answer consisted only well established (read: old) artists.

Bob Dylan, Queen, Elton John, George Michael, Nirvana.

My friend asked if I was homophobic.

I started to think. Well, Elton is gay, George is gay, Freddie was gay. Am I homophobic and not aware of it? I thought I didn’t hate them as human beings. How could I, I never met them in person. I only dislike their music. Besides, I have several friends who are homosexual but I’ve never had any problem with that. So, could I be musically homophobic?

Finally I found out that I am not. I was happy to give my friend an example of my non-homophobicness.

Rob Halford.
                      Last edited by Ville; 10-06-2018, 12:00 PM.
                      People seemed to be content
                      Fifty dollars paid the rent
                      Freaks were in the circus tent
                      Those were the days

Comment

• No matter how many records I buy, nothing creates the magic and love that Black Sabbath did and does, or Ozzy solo for that matter of fact.

Comment

• Everybody is racing about. Buying way too much food. It will end up wasted. There are loads of shops open on Christmas day for the odd item that you might need. All pointless. I am looking forward to it. I just cannot be doing with people fussing.

Comment

• Of all the souls I’ve met in my journeys his was the most human.

Comment

• ^^^^ Didn't Captain Kirk say that about Spock?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                                ^^^^ Didn't Captain Kirk say that about Spock?
                                Yes he said it in The Wrath Of Khan when they are about to send off Spock in his casket to the planet Genesis.

I was thinking of Billy, and this scene popped into my head, here is a video clip of that scene:

A day hasn't gone by since the tragic news of Billy's ending that I haven't thought about him.
                                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-24-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X