Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rello
    replied
    I am more getting into thoughts of getting a house or apartment next to the sea. Just like this idea of going there several times per year. Found out that you can get for really cheap Greece property here. If I am not there I can always rent it out to tourists. Does anyone has a property abroad here? Is it a good idea in your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by ElectricFuneral View Post
    Hello! I didn't want to make a whole thread, so I wanna say that I've lurked here on and off a long time ago, and in my recent Sabbath binge have decided to finally come back and register so I can talk about the greatest band there is with other fans!
    Welcome to the recently revamped Black Sabbath Online! forums, ElectricFuneral! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Leave a comment:

• ElectricFuneral
    replied
    Hello! I didn't want to make a whole thread, so I wanna say that I've lurked here on and off a long time ago, and in my recent Sabbath binge have decided to finally come back and register so I can talk about the greatest band there is with other fans!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Random thought:

What's the difference between this post and the Post Thread?

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Who spoiled the weather in Central Russia?

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Originally posted by MadonnaAaron View Post
    What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.
    I prefer my ordinary fingers, for sharp ones will prevent me from working.

Leave a comment:

• MadonnaAaron
    replied
    What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Leave a comment:

• MadonnaAaron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Got me another Sabbath T-Shirt, the iconic Vol.4 one.

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Have your ever met a man fired up with Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics World Cup?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Today is 9/11, Never Forgive, Never Forget, what those cowards did.

I’ll never forget that day, it’s engraved in my heart and thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Happy 4th Of July!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Yesterday I was wearing my Sabbath debut album cover t-shirt, I walked into a liquor store and the guy behind the counter looked at my shirt and said I saw them live when they opened for Zappa at the Ritz in New York, I said wow, that's really cool, he then said only they weren't being called Black Sabbath, they were something else, so I responded, Earth? he said yeah Earth, I said again, wow amazing.

I thought by the time Sabbath came to the US, they were going by the name Black Sabbath already, the guy looked in his 70's like an old Rocker with long white hair, he also told me he saw Queen when they opened for Mott The Hoople, before Queen was even known.

Every time I wear my Sabbath shirts I get either a compliment or a story, which I very much enjoy hearing.

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    I was at the supermarket yesterday and an old lady complained about the celery and paid with a check.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I’m at the supermarket and yet another collectors edition Led Zeppelin magazine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X