Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Every time I wear my Sabbath T-Shirts I get a compliment, today I am wearing my Paranoid T-shirt and got a compliment from a young man, who is a Sabbath fan.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Maestro Happy Orthodox Easter my friend!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by Freeyyaa Skogkatt View Post
    Will anyone tell me "Happy Orthodox Easter"?

easterpostcard.jpg
    Happy Orthodox Easter ..

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Will anyone tell me "Happy Orthodox Easter"?

easterpostcard.jpg

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Sharon Osbourne looks beautiful in her new platinum blonde grayish hair, she looks more natural now.

Leave a comment:

• Rello
    replied
    I am more getting into thoughts of getting a house or apartment next to the sea. Just like this idea of going there several times per year. Found out that you can get for really cheap Greece property here. If I am not there I can always rent it out to tourists. Does anyone has a property abroad here? Is it a good idea in your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by ElectricFuneral View Post
    Hello! I didn't want to make a whole thread, so I wanna say that I've lurked here on and off a long time ago, and in my recent Sabbath binge have decided to finally come back and register so I can talk about the greatest band there is with other fans!
    Welcome to the recently revamped Black Sabbath Online! forums, ElectricFuneral! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Leave a comment:

• ElectricFuneral
    replied
    Hello! I didn't want to make a whole thread, so I wanna say that I've lurked here on and off a long time ago, and in my recent Sabbath binge have decided to finally come back and register so I can talk about the greatest band there is with other fans!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Random thought:

What's the difference between this post and the Post Thread?

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Who spoiled the weather in Central Russia?

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Originally posted by MadonnaAaron View Post
    What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.
    I prefer my ordinary fingers, for sharp ones will prevent me from working.

Leave a comment:

• MadonnaAaron
    replied
    What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Leave a comment:

• MadonnaAaron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Got me another Sabbath T-Shirt, the iconic Vol.4 one.

Leave a comment:

• Freeyyaa Skogkatt
    replied
    Have your ever met a man fired up with Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics World Cup?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X