The Random Thought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Random Thought thread

Have a completely random thought that doesn't quite fit in any other thread? Share it here.

For example-

If Zebras are an endangered species, why don't people just domesticate them? They're very closely related to horses, aren't they? And I know people can tame Wild Stallions (not Bill and Ted)- how hard would it be to tame a Zebra?
    Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Re: The Random Thought thread

My question is, whya re half the species in the world even endangered? I mean, allowing zebras to become extinct wouldn't hurt the ecosystem or humanity in any way, so why waste money protecting them?

Comment

Don't they affect us in some way? Maybe not in a big way or anything, but in school they've taught up that everything in the ecosystem is helping us out.Forgot what I was going to say about that too, damnit.

They're beautiful creatures anyway.

Comment

Yes, but if something is endangered and protected, most of the species probably doesn't live freely in the ecosystem anyway. I'm sure most are in captivity for forced breeding.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yes, but if something is endangered and protected, most of the species probably doesn't live freely in the ecosystem anyway. I'm sure most are in captivity for forced breeding.

[/ QUOTE ]
          I don't think that's necessarily true...I think it's more that they're natural habitats are severely threatened, but that zoos try that when they can.
          Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

Comment

Has anyone ever woken up and had one thought in your head? The one I remember very clearly is being sound asleep, then instantly being wide awake and thinking, "The lifestyles of Jukebox Mannequins."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              "The lifestyles of Jukebox Mannequins."

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like something Ian Gillan would write about [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Oh yeah, another one was: The same situation as the first, but the thought this time was, "If I swallowed a train, would I then poo poo the choo choo?"

Comment

^^^Icarus, this is the only thing I can think of after reading your random thought.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

"why doesn't Ross, the biggest of the friends simply eat the others to gain supremesy?"

but on a more serious note

if jimi hendrix was bought forward in time, what would you say to him?

Comment

"Dude, were you really gay?" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        if jimi hendrix was bought forward in time, what would you say to him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd ask him where he got the time machine and if I could borrow it.

Comment

Lol, so would I!

Comment

I would ask that question to hendrix but still I have my doubts that the guy who wrote that told the truth about him saying he was gay to get out of the military. I personally believe what him and one of his old paratrooper friends said. That he broke his leg on his 26th jump out of an airplane and was discharged from the military. Maybe they didnt tell the truth but that is what I would like to believe.

Comment

I think <font color=" Magenta">Pink Freud </font>would be a cool name for a (joke?) band. What does everybody think?

Comment

Working...
                              X