X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird Dreams

[ QUOTE ]
    In a dream I had some while ago I got invited to
    a party in my neighborhood, and turned out my neighbor was a good friend of Tony Iommi. Tony was there, so I grabbed a beer with him and we had a nice chat.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I bet that is one dream you wish became a reality

Comment

What I always hated on dreams when I was a kid is that in every dream my paps gave me some REALLY cool presents, but then I woke up, and there was no present for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      Can't you see what I see
      You and I victims of Their word
      As the master of power
      Try to poison our world
      ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

awwwww lol that's sad..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          In a dream I had some while ago I got invited to
          a party in my neighborhood, and turned out my neighbor was a good friend of Tony Iommi. Tony was there, so I grabbed a beer with him and we had a nice chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar dream about a week ago. I dreamt that Gene Simmons came to my brother's school to do his reality show, and since he is originally from Israel he thought it would be nice to try it there. Anyway, I met him, and we started talking about music and then I woke up.
          I'm just a man and I am what I am,
          Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

Wow, is he REALLY from Isreal? I had no clue! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, he was born in Haifa (not actually in Haifa, in one of the areas next to it). Search him in Wikipedia.
              I'm just a man and I am what I am,
              Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

Eh, I slept late into the afternoon just recently, I've woken up from a harmful dream where my mom died and I somehow got trapped on a bus heading towards somewhere and wouldn't let get off for some reason. So frightening, but I soon as I got out of it, I knew she was fine. She did however had an accident on the job, but she's fine.
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

awww that must have been awful...

Don't you hate it when you believe your dreams while you're dreaming it and when you wake up, you're like, "Why the fuck did I believe that?" lolll

It's ok ThW. I believe you about the Gene Simmons thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]I was just surprised to know that, because he acts all American and stuff...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    awww that must have been awful...

Don't you hate it when you believe your dreams while you're dreaming it and when you wake up, you're like, "Why the fuck did I believe that?" lolll

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one saying I live by for strange stuff going on, "Shit Happens" is it. I'm fine now, but man was that ever frightening.
                    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

I had a dream. My crazy dream. Any little thing that I know. Any place I needed to go. Hear my song. People won't you listen now. Sing along. Don't know what your missing now. Any little song that you know. Anything thats small has to grow.

Comment

Man I had a weird dream. It was something about aliens and Area 51. I followed Dr. Wong (from Law & Orderr SVU) through a series of elevators and winded up in an alien autopsy place. then I woke up
                        "I want to tell you, yeah
                        How Good It Feels
                        Sleeping here with you tonight
                        And thatís for real"
                        -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

I had a Randy Rhoads nightmare just now...

I was in my room with my two cousins playing my guitar and this plane came towards our house, but passed it. We all sighed in relief, but all of a sudden, we heard a big bang and water flew up against the window. The plane landed in my pool and we all screamed. The plane bobbed for a second and then, it crashed through the window. All of sudden, we were watching this on TV and the plane bobbed once more, but this time, it blew up and it looked like everything went with it, but we were still safe in my room. "We've got to get out of here!" I told my cousins, running toward my bedroom door. Then, I was watching everything from the air, but I was getting closer to the ground and this little blond Australian boy was running around telling everyone to get away from here, but no one was listening him. This one guy was playing an electric guitar (with no amp) so he should've heard him, but he didn't. He just kept going crazy like he was playing some badass solo lol. Then, all of that disappeared and I was talking to my friend Kimm on the phone. Then, her jerkoff brother got on the phone and he mumbled somethings and Kimmy said "The Sex Pistols..." And he's like, "What the fuck is that?" (He's a white guy who listens to rap [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Rap is soooo disgusting) Well, I said, "You don't know who the Sex Pistols are?" And he just mocked me because he was embarrassed. I started trying to look it up, but for some reason, the computer wouldn't let me type in the name. It kept changing the letters around. Then, I woke up...

Comment

My boyfriend had a dream that I died...Now, he wants to be really nice to me so that he never regrets anything he's done, or hasn't done, to me if I die.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              My boyfriend had a dream that I died...Now, he wants to be really nice to me so that he never regrets anything he's done, or hasn't done, to me if I die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atleast you got leverage over him now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nelson.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, he's been pretty nice ever since...but he's also been a little sensitive. Like if I say something mean to him, his feelings get hurt easy and he gets mad and I told him that I can't deal with that...that I need a man who's stronger than me, so he snapped out of it and now, he hasn't gotten worked up about anything so far...Let's hope he stays that way, because if it doesn't, I'm gonna have to pull the just friends line on him. But I really mean it. I don't want to discontinue to see him. I just don't want a pussy boyfriend, you know?

I think his main problem was that he's always had really sensitive girly-girl girlfriends and I'm tough, so he's like, WTF? But I told him from the beginning that I'm a tomboy and I'm not gonna change just because he dates girly girls. If he doesn't like my brutal honesty, he can dump me for a cheap woman who kisses his ass all fuckin' day. *clears throat* I'll dress up really nice when we go to fancy places, but I'm not gonna be that push over little pussy of woman for him. I refuse...

But yeah, before we get off topic, I had a dream about my best friend Kimm, but I can't remember what we were doing...

Comment

Working...
                                X