Weird Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird Dreams

I had a dream about tsunami today. A really weird feeling.
    "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

I took a nap today, dreaming I was on a beach with a beautiful red head girl on my lap, sleeping and watching the sunset to the song "Laguna Sunrise". Too bad it's not reality.
      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

awww that sucks loll

I haven't had any dreams lately...I'm getting bored at night loll

Comment

Once I had this nightmare in which I was getting married. So I woke up and was all "wtf?" and went back to sleep only to have the same nightmare again. As if the wedding-nightmare wasn't enough. Bloody twice? That's just cruel.

Comment

lolll that's funny

I think I've had the weirdest of all dreams last night. I was on my bed watching TV and out from under my dog (who was also on the bed) crawled a cockroach. I just watched for a moment, hoping that Jenny would try to kill it. She just sniffed it onto the floor and I screamed for my sister to come kill it. She said no and I ran out of the room to get a broom. "I can't do it," I groaned. "What if it's a froach?" A froach is a flying roach... So she told me that it's not and to do it anyway, but I was still too scared. I stood outside my bedroom and around the corner and tried to bring the broom down on the roach with luck, because I obviously couldn't see it. It flew and I freakeed the fuck out. My sister took over then, but no matter how hard we tried we couldn't kill it. Then, as if in a movie, the scene changed and my sister was standing over the paralyzed froach with a net in her hand. I don't know why it was so still, but she slowly dropped the net over it and begin to bring sweets into my room. What? Is she gonna make the roach eat itself to death? I watched for a while and then, I was on a school bus. (I never saw what happened to the bloody froach) I was wearing a tiny tiny skirt which was also a one piece and I was standing next to some guys. One of them pulled me close to him, pushed my skirt up and I was wearing a tiny thong and he pulled me down onto his lap and um...yeah, you guys can guess. Then, I was off of the bus and at someone's house. I had my mum's cell phone and it got a text message. I quickly looked at it, thinking that my boyfriend is playing a prank, but it was from my best friend, Kimm, and it said, in some kind of mideival writing, that she loved me or something like that. I can't remember it exactly. I was trying to erase it, but then, I woke up. Weird....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I was wearing a tiny tiny skirt which was also a one piece and I was standing next to some guys. One of them pulled me close to him, pushed my skirt up and I was wearing a tiny thong

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] <---*Jaw drop, pulls jaw back up*

Anyway....*hides first expression*..I've haven't had any good dreams lately. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img] No wierd ones either.
              "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I took a nap today, dreaming I was on a beach with a beautiful red head girl on my lap, sleeping and watching the sunset to the song "Laguna Sunrise". Too bad it's not reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like an awesome dream to me!

Comment

Oh, it is, just not reality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Oh, it is, just not reality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Why cant it be a reality? Are you unable to see sunsets?

I watch pretty much every sunset, they are beautiful and mystical. The song Born Again is better to listen to during a sunset though.

Comment

Oh I can tell you.

1. Nowhere near a beach.
                      2. Haven't found anyone yet, or a redhead for that matter.
                      3. And I can see sunsets, but I'd have to go the front of the house. Today it was cloudy all day.

EDIT: Eh, I guess I'm a little pessemistic. However, the entire last week has been good to me. Here's to the last three days of summer.

Comment

Sunsets are more fun by the beach, which is why I live where I do [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Why try for a person? Why not have a twelve pack and a stogie? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That can make the situation last ALOT longer.

Comment

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nelson.gif[/img] Yeah, sounds like a great idea right now except for the stogie. Man, I knew I would have gotten smart remarks when I posted that dream, but I took my chances. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] *Shakes his head down at her laughing*

Comment

I just woke up so I remember my dream now. I dreamt that I was in my old middle school and one of my friends was fighting one of his friends. The principal and a bunch of teachers were around and they were letting it happen. They were fighting on these one stairs that I was going down. Its weird though becuase I've had this dream like 3 times this summer.

Comment

I actually dreamt last night that Dio DIED!!! in the dream he had died before the release of The Dio Years Black Box and only managed to record one of the two songs him and Iommi were doing for the boxset and then Ozzy decided that he had to do another Black Sabbath album, it was wierd!!! there were other parts of the dream that involved me listening to Mob Rules and talking to my dad about Dio in Sabbath and then talking to my friends at my old School about Dio dying.
                              "Someone said there's a lost horizon. We must find a way to the throne."

"Don't drink from the cup of human kindness. It's a strange brew and poison to the touch."

Comment

in your case I hope your dreams don't come true
                                "I want to tell you, yeah
                                How Good It Feels
                                Sleeping here with you tonight
                                And thatís for real"
                                -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Working...
                                X