Weird Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird Dreams

ok I had two weird dreams since I was last here. I had a dream that Zakk Wylde and his wife were like my adopted parents or something like that. I was watching him rock out on his guitar and then some lady (which I think was his wife) came in and asked me a question that I can't remember. Then, I said, "Well, Zakk said..." I don't remember what Zakk said though...

The second one was about my love. Well, I was with one of my ex boyfriends, Arron, and we were rockin' out and having fun like we were best friends. Then, I turned around and [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love.gif[/img]Ozzy[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love.gif[/img] was lying on my bed. Something must have hurt my feelings, because I told Ozzy and asked if I could have a hug. He said, "Of course you can!" So I kneeled down to hug him and he pulled me into a really tight hug. We rolled off of the bed, he kissed me and vanished...Then, Arron and I got in my sister's car and he started driving down the street and he crashed us into the curb. We got out and Jack Osbourne was sitting alone on a black marble fountain, so I told him to come and hang out with us. We started walking back towards the car with him and then, I woke up...

Comment

Working...
    X