• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Half-Assed goodbye

come on , everyone is leaving....grr....bye icarus
    -rar

Comment

I want to do a half ass goodbye also, but I just joined, so I don't see why I should leave. This place kind of seems like an addiction and a second home to me at the same time. Good bye Icarus. I did not known you for long, but cheers dude, for the best.
      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

I want to do a half ass goodbye also, but I just joined, so I don't see why I should leave. This place kind of seems like an addiction and a second home to me at the same time. Good bye Icarus. I did not known you for long, but cheers dude, for the best.
        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm not going to post regularly in discussions anymore. I'll post in the stupid stuff like What Are You Listening To and Word Association, but things/people on this board have made it unenjoyable to have conversations here, so this is kind of my half-assed goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I know that for a fact, because that's pretty much how I feel also, and I've tried to say it, but have been unable to articulate it for some reason.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm not going to post regularly in discussions anymore. I'll post in the stupid stuff like What Are You Listening To and Word Association, but things/people on this board have made it unenjoyable to have conversations here, so this is kind of my half-assed goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I know that for a fact, because that's pretty much how I feel also, and I've tried to say it, but have been unable to articulate it for some reason.

Comment

So long friend. Hopefully you'll be happy in what ever you decide to do with your life now.

Comment

So long friend. Hopefully you'll be happy in what ever you decide to do with your life now.

Comment

Man everyone is leaving. I'm going to have to find a new forum soon. I've been trying to find one kinda like this where we all know each other and theres not 10,000 members, but I haven't found one like that yet.

Comment

Man everyone is leaving. I'm going to have to find a new forum soon. I've been trying to find one kinda like this where we all know each other and theres not 10,000 members, but I haven't found one like that yet.

Comment

Oh yeah, and I give complete control of my Reviews thread to Echoes, to use whenever he feels the need. (Just don't do Piper At The Gates of Dawn, I wanna do that one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

Oh yeah, and I give complete control of my Reviews thread to Echoes, to use whenever he feels the need. (Just don't do Piper At The Gates of Dawn, I wanna do that one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

=(
                          The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

=(
                            The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Dude, if you're gonna take this route, why not just start a site for your reviews and direct people to it? "I'm leaving!" threads lose some of their impact when you include a footnote that you'll actually still be around, to update a thread where people will shower you with feedback and compliments.

Comment

Dude, if you're gonna take this route, why not just start a site for your reviews and direct people to it? "I'm leaving!" threads lose some of their impact when you include a footnote that you'll actually still be around, to update a thread where people will shower you with feedback and compliments.

Comment

Working...
                                X